VC's Most Annoying Members in 5 years?

Who do you think will be the most annoying members on this board in five years?

I'm going to guess someone that starts posting about 4 years and nine months from now. The people that are annoying now will probably "give up the game" in a couple months or at least realize the errors of their ways and chill. Maybe some older annoying poster will come back from the dead but that rarely happens.

Proposal (Ideal world situation, I'm not sure proboards has the technology):

Before you can post you must be registered and lurk for three months.

After three months you may only reply to threads for another three months.

Finally after six total months you can create threads.

Deal?

Deal?

fucking retarded

Deal?

fucking retarded

I wish we could have "VC Verified" or something to that matter over in the avie/member area on threads. And to earn this, a member has to have at least 10 or so + mentions in the Awesome Buyers Thread. I mean, one or two mentions from solid members in there is enough IMHO, but I don't have the time to dig through all those pages.

Would my proposal not help? If you wanted to make a sale thread you would have to wait six months. That would certainly deter people from ripping others off.

fucking retarded

I wish we could have "VC Verified" or something to that matter over in the avie/member area on threads. And to earn this, a member has to have at least 10 or so + mentions in the Awesome Buyers Thread. I mean, one or two mentions from solid members in there is enough IMHO, but I don't have the time to dig through all those pages.

Would my proposal not help? If you wanted to make a sale thread you would have to wait six months. That would certainly deter people from ripping others off.

Nay. If a person like say musicinveins11 decided to become a fucktard after a year of solid dealing, theres nothing anyone could do about it. Take some chances (we have paypal) and if not stick with people your solid with. Can't cover everything

As for n00bz (whatever that is classified as), it makes sense to use common sense and lurk for a bit before posting so they won't seem like idiots and annoying.

fucking retarded

edited and left blank.

read his message wrong.

Who do you think will be the most annoying members on this board in five years?

I'm going to guess someone that starts posting about 4 years and nine months from now. The people that are annoying now will probably "give up the game" in a couple months or at least realize the errors of their ways and chill. Maybe some older annoying poster will come back from the dead but that rarely happens.

i can't predict who will be "me" in 5 years, but as for now, the correct answer to this thread is chutterhanban. i'll take the prize now.

im only here to trade and buy. anyone not selling or buying with less than X amount of posts dont get taken seriously or not taken at all..which is retarded. whoopee. you found this site and registered before me and post 56.3 times a day. people are going to get unintentionally ripped off on a board of this size...mainly because stupid threads pop up left and right. how many "didnt receive record from ebay" threads do we need? "what do i do if i dont get paid?" really?

Edited cuz the other post was edited.

As for musicinveins the man is a psychological loose cannon and can't be stopped unless someone take a bat to his knees. But for someone trying to scam a quick buck it makes it harder.

Chutterban if you are aware enough to know this is about you why don't you take it easy with the n00b speak?

im only here to trade and buy. anyone not selling or buying with less than X amount of posts dont get taken seriously or not taken at all..which is retarded. whoopee. you found this site and registered before me and post 56.3 times a day. people are going to get unintentionally ripped off on a board of this size...mainly because stupid threads pop up left and right. how many "didnt receive record from ebay" threads do we need? "what do i do if i dont get paid?" really?

Your proposal is elitist and douchey. How about you get delete your account, set up a new one and abide by the rules of your proposal? Sound fun/fair? I thought not.

It's true that some people are too stupid to use a board. Once they prove it, ban them. Simple.

I'm new here (this is my 5th day here and I've only been at DF for 6 months) and I sold stuff off my first sale thread. Just because you're not on a vinyl board or are new to this one doesn't necessarily make you a n00b, a bad trader, untrustworthy, sketchy or, most importantly, unknowledgeable. I've been collecting for over 20 years and have worked in a record store since I was 10 and I've never felt the need to rip somebody off/not send a package. Or be an annoying elitist. Too poor for that.

@tellallyourfriends

if you really like tbs, you might consider changing your avatar so everyone doesn't associate john nolan's face with a huge doucher like you. :)

that being said, we all know you're most likely not even a huge douche--you just do this stuff on the internetz cuz it's fun and easy! next time i'm visiting my college roommates at trinity and arlington heights, we'll head over to palatine and grab a beer and talk about how fun the internetz are.

Your proposal is elitist and douchey. How about you get delete your account, set up a new one and abide by the rules of your proposal? Sound fun/fair? I thought not.

It's true that some people are too stupid to use a board. Once they prove it, ban them. Simple.

I'm new here (this is my 5th day here and I've only been at DF for 6 months) and I sold stuff off my first sale thread. Just because you're not on a vinyl board or are new to this one doesn't necessarily make you a n00b, a bad trader, untrustworthy, sketchy or, most importantly, unknowledgeable. I've been collecting for over 20 years and have worked in a record store since I was 10 and I've never felt the need to rip somebody off/not send a package. Or be an annoying elitist. Too poor for that.

dude. i dont just come here to just buy and sell. jfc. ill italicize it to show sarcasm next time.

If there were more people like you and less like the people I am referring to then I wouldn't be making this thread.