Blink 182- Neigborhoods P/O

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking Back Sunday's newest album wasn't. Just making a point. Don't assume anything!

Because it's awful.

oh... he wasn't referencing that it will definitely be pressed because of their popularity and not because of the content of the album? oh wait yes he was, so your comment was pointless. I agree it was terrible though hah.

Guest greymundos
Of course this will be on vinyl

Taking Back Sunday's newest album wasn't. Just making a point. Don't assume anything!

I'm guessing TBS' will eventually be printed, so fret not!

no travis, thats the entire set, so youve got every bunny, minus the giant ones that were like $250. youre lucky, they are selling them blindly at the shows for $10 each, so you cant pick the one you want, you just have to keep buying them until you get them all if you collect.

also, my favourite new song so far is ghost on the dancefloor. if the album is anything like that song, this record is gonna be insane.

no travis, thats the entire set, so youve got every bunny, minus the giant ones that were like $250. youre lucky, they are selling them blindly at the shows for $10 each, so you cant pick the one you want, you just have to keep buying them until you get them all if you collect.

also, my favourite new song so far is ghost on the dancefloor. if the album is anything like that song, this record is gonna be insane.

Oh sweet, I dont collect toys really but Im going to try and keep up with these. Their merch company sent over a few sets to my buddy I work with so he hooked me up with these today. He's also got one of those huge ones, I keep telling him Im going to steal it from him.