Blink 182- Neigborhoods P/O

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh, i'll stick with my amazon pre-order. $13.61 shipped.

Im wondering if Amazon is going to stick with that price since the label upped the priced by a lot and made it a 2xLP. $13.61 is actually under cost.

I think they already did change it.

http://www.amazon.com/Neighborhoods-blink-182/dp/B005HI7N6O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315335401&sr=8-1

Im wondering if Amazon is going to stick with that price since the label upped the priced by a lot and made it a 2xLP. $13.61 is actually under cost.

I think they already did change it.

http://www.amazon.com/Neighborhoods-blink-182/dp/B005HI7N6O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315335401&sr=8-1

Thats still a REALLY good price considering what the cost is on these but then again Amazon doesnt have any kind of limited version at all.

Amazon will stick to the price I pre-ordered it for. that's why they have their pre-order price guarantee policy. i've gotten a ton of things for really cheap because i pre-ordered early.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_468502_guarantee?nodeId=468502#guarantee

Thats still a REALLY good price considering what the cost is on these but then again Amazon doesnt have any kind of limited version at all.

I'm guessing Shop Radio Cast, you (Hot Topic) and Interpunk are the only exclusive pressings, maybe one more at Blinks e-store?

I'm guessing Shop Radio Cast, you (Hot Topic) and Interpunk are the only exclusive pressings, maybe one more at Blinks e-store?

Did SRC say they have an exclusive color? Did I miss that somewhere? I think the exclusive colors are only for Interpunk and HT and possibly one more for all indie stores.

Did SRC say they have an exclusive color? Did I miss that somewhere? I think the exclusive colors are only for Interpunk and HT and possibly one more for all indie stores.

No, I was just guessing. I like the idea of indie stores more then an e-store.

Guest nauticaboi555

Ordered from Interpunk, pretty pumped about it. I'm really liking the studio version of "After Midnight", I think Tom's voice has improved considerably.

New track is good. I think it'll grown on me. Ordered the pink, even though I couldn't really afford it haha. I'm so fucking excited for this record and the pink looks as though it may be the rarest variant, as the other presses will undoubtedly be larger. The HT colour sounds cool but I'm not forking out the extra for international shipping. Interpunk was reasonable.