Blink 182- Neigborhoods P/O

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Correct, you'll get the notification once you've checked out (you must you a credit/debit card though, with PayPal you have to pay at the moment of check out).

I'd imagine everyone that has PO'd thus far will get a poster, "While supplies last" would mean first come/first serve. Besides, you wouldn't see any evidence of it's inclusion on your receipt. Interpunk never mentions any bonus items on receipts.

I ordered this once yesterday and they emailed me this morning saying it was out of stock and my order was cancelled. Just ordered again so hopefully it goes through.

Like:

Mr. Buttface,

Thank you for placing an order at Interpunk.com on Sep 6. We just wanted to give you an order status update.

For your order #666THEDEVIL666, the item listed below is currently out of stock:

Blink 182 - Neighborhoods (Interpunk Exclusive Pink Double Vinyl) LP [released Oct 25]

»

As soon as we receive this item, we will immediately ship out your order.

If you would like to replace the above item with other items, or to change the shipping method (currently Media Mail), please click below.

Or did it actually include the word "CANCELED"??? If it was similar to the above copypasta you have nothing to worry about.

I ordered this once yesterday and they emailed me this morning saying it was out of stock and my order was cancelled. Just ordered again so hopefully it goes through.

Like:

Mr. Buttface,

Thank you for placing an order at Interpunk.com on Sep 6. We just wanted to give you an order status update.

For your order #666THEDEVIL666, the item listed below is currently out of stock:

Blink 182 - Neighborhoods (Interpunk Exclusive Pink Double Vinyl) LP [released Oct 25]

»

If you would like to replace the above item with other items, or to change the shipping method (currently Media Mail), please click below.

Or did it actually include the word "CANCELED"??? If it was similar to the above copypasta you have nothing to worry about.

They've been sending me one everyday for my Chuck Ragsn order. They really need to fix that system.

any word on a Hot Topic exclusive color...I'll probably be grabbing it from there since I missed out on the interpunk preorder...

What info are you looking for? Its all in this thread.

sorry man, I didn't really go through the whole thing...I've been clicking back and forth between the board and my assload of homework....excuse my stupidity...my brain is fried

Like:

Mr. Buttface,

»

Here's the exact verbage:

"Thank you for your recent order! We wanted to let you know that we have unfortunately already completely sold out of the Blink 182 "Neighborhood" Exclusive Interpunk LP. I have gone ahead and cancelled your order. The regular release of the "Neighborhoods" pressed Black Double Vinyl is still available for purchase. Please let me know if you would like to purchase this item instead."

What info are you looking for? Its all in this thread.

sorry man, I didn't really go through the whole thing...I've been clicking back and forth between the board and my assload of homework....excuse my stupidity...my brain is fried

Not a problem, was just wondering if there was other info you were looking for.

The label just told me it will have the bonus tracks from the deluxe CD

awesome. this makes me wonder what the point of the "regular" CD is if everyone is just going to buy the deluxe or 2xLP with all of the songs anyway

I believe it's a marketing move. They need to release a CD at $9.99 because that is the standard for a new release, and the deluxe version may not have been able to hit that price-point as they had intended it. The "standard" release is more of a "bargain" product aimed at casual listeners, and it gives the label an opportunity to advertise the availability of the release at a competitive price under $10.

awesome. this makes me wonder what the point of the "regular" CD is if everyone is just going to buy the deluxe or 2xLP with all of the songs anyway

I believe it's a marketing move. They need to release a CD at $9.99 because that is the standard for a new release, and the deluxe version may not have been able to hit that price-point as they had intended it. The "standard" release is more of a "bargain" product aimed at casual listeners, and it gives the label an opportunity to advertise the availability of the release at a competitive price under $10.

Yea they need a physical piece to have in stores at $10 for the casual fan to pick up

Yea they need a physical piece to have in stores at $10 for the casual fan to pick up

I had no idea that this is how that worked. Hmm... you learn something new every day.

indie stores will be getting an exclusive release as well as interpunk

Will this be having as many variants as Brand New - The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me?

Interpunk - Pink

Hot Topic - Black/White

All Retailers - Black

Indie Stores - ?

SRC - ?

MerchNow - ?

MerchDirect - ?

Band Store - ?

Tour Press - ?

Wal-Mart - ?

indie stores will be getting an exclusive release as well as interpunk

Will this be having as many variants as Brand New - The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me?

Interpunk - Pink

Hot Topic - Black/White

All Retailers - Black

Indie Stores - ?

SRC - ?

MerchNow - ?

MerchDirect - ?

Band Store - ?

Tour Press - ?

Wal-Mart - ?

HT color - 1000

Indie stores color - Guessing 1000 or 2000