Blink 182- Neigborhoods P/O

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the very few of you buying this on cd. $12.99 and comes with a free bunny toy

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music/Blink182--Neighborhoods-Deluxe-CD-PreOrder-356125.jsp

"While supplies last" and the supply wont last much longer. Those were nearly gone this morning. Just a heads up if you do pre-order the CD you may not get the toy but all stores are getting a few of these toys as a gift with purchase of the new Blink CD or any Blink Tshirt or sweatshirt or whatever once the album comes out on the 27th. Those will likely go pretty quickly as well.

for the very few of you buying this on cd. $12.99 and comes with a free bunny toy

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music/Blink182--Neighborhoods-Deluxe-CD-PreOrder-356125.jsp

"While supplies last" and the supply wont last much longer. Those were nearly gone this morning. Just a heads up if you do pre-order the CD you may not get the toy but all stores are getting a few of these toys as a gift with purchase of the new Blink CD or any Blink Tshirt or sweatshirt or whatever once the album comes out on the 27th. Those will likely go pretty quickly as well.

so it's something that, if we act fast, we can definitely have a good chance of getting in store? for instance, if we know an employee or two and happen to work 2 doors down? ;)

so it's something that, if we act fast, we can definitely have a good chance of getting in store? for instance, if we know an employee or two and happen to work 2 doors down? ;)

Each store is only getting a few so yea sure :)

There may be a HT pre-order for the vinyl and if thats the case it will sell out before street date. I will make sure a lot of copies are available on HT.com and once I know the date of the pre-order I will post it here.

There will still be copies going to select HT stores as well.

Travis can you post the date in the blink section on fatwreckwiki?

http://www.fatwreckwiki.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=747&start=720

interesting note: Amazon's price has gone up another $3 (to $20-and change, now)

The price went up as soon as the label announced it would be a 2xLP, I guess Amazon was just slow on changing their retail.

yeah, but even then they just raised it from $13 to $17. Now its up to par with pretty much everyone else.