Zao - (Self-Titled)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm in the minority for including Parade of Chaos, but that (with Splinter Shards being the first) was the last of the five Zao records I practically worshipped in high school. (I loved the original All Else Failed but that style of mid 90's HC never connected with me as much). The newer AEF I never even listened to more than a song or two.

Seriously stoked to have self-titled on vinyl (getting that Parade of Chaos means I'd have all five in *my* personal Zao canon on my preferred format).

• 1 month later...

I was going to send out a mass email on Monday letting everyone know where we are at but since you asked nicely I will tell you know.

Tests have been done for awhile and sound great. Jackets and inserts are done. We are waiting on the center labels to get finished so they can press the actual records. Should be sometime this week. I would estimate the ship date to be about 1.5-2 weeks.

If the lacquers hadn't got damaged in transit and had to be remade, the records would be finished right now. Damn the complicated and delicate vinyl process.

Anyways, I got colored tests from the plant so they could show me what the maroon/red would look like. This how they will turn out. Trying to match the face on the cover.

[image]