new tattoo appresh

Still have 2 more sessions, but I am really happy with how its coming along. Still need to add Lard Lad, Evil Krusty Doll, Homer on worlds supply of donuts machine, and Burns as vampire.

[image]

That's just awesome.

I don't have any tattoos but I'm working on one now that I'm gonna start getting done in a month. It's gonna incorporate characters from a dozen cartoons interacting.

[image]

Nate Barnes, Euphoria Tattoo, Tallahassee, FL.

Got this over the weekend. It's a reference from the movie Big Fish.

don't mind the stick figures haha

i get tattooed by kane who used to work at that shop

thats awesome, Kane has been one of my bestfriends for the past 4 years. I've been getting tattooed by him as well since he started out.

[image]

this is what im working on right now. this is both my first legitimate tattoo design, as well as my first legitimate attempt at photoshop.

its going on my shoulder, and i plan to add more to sweep towards my chest.

tips suggestions criticism?

ive always been weird with composition in any of my stuff. im actually talking to my friends boyfriend- ive seen work he did on her, and checked out his facebook page, and the dude is amazing. i told him id need help as far as arrangement and everything.

but thats still basically a first rough draft. and im sure the shop makes it look like garbage.

ive always been weird with composition in any of my stuff. im actually talking to my friends boyfriend- ive seen work he did on her, and checked out his facebook page, and the dude is amazing. i told him id need help as far as arrangement and everything.

but thats still basically a first rough draft. and im sure the shop makes it look like garbage.

Yeah, it's just really pixelated and has too many colors etc. Hopefully he can help you out.

Yeah, it's just really pixelated and has too many colors etc. Hopefully he can help you out.

i definitely plan on sketching it out before i take it to him also. working with photoshop is gonna make it way easier on me to get proportions and dimensions right with that, and i can just trace the shapes. the last thing i want is to spend the rest of my life annoyed that i fucked up the E or something.

I need a tattoo suggestion. My dog recently died. He was older than 1/2 my siblings and its been really tough. Me and my dad are thinking of ideas for a tattoo to remember him. I don't have a copy of his paw print, but I was thinking of something like a dog bone with his name and birth/death date under. I don't want to get a portrait in case it just can't come out right.