Get a free steak dinner from Outback

the last time i was to outback (which was admittedly a long time ago), they made you purchase sides separate from your main course, and the food was a little spicy for my liking. so the combination of a long wait, the somewhat sparse selection of non-red meat menu options, and the pricey nature of their meals (by my standards) has made me shy away from eating there.

texas roadhouse on the other hand, has those amazing rolls with cinnamon butter.

bloomin onion sucks.

Seriously? Bloomin onion? Fuckin rookie mistake. Yeah those first bites are okay. Then it's just a greasy piece of shit and it's a pain in the ass to eat. That's why no one ever eats the whole thing. For fuck's sake I got shit to do I don't have 5 hours to pull apart an appetizer.

Cheese fries man. They're huge, covered in bacon, and make my heart hurt. Like cheese fries should.

bloomin onion sucks.

Seriously? Bloomin onion? Fuckin rookie mistake. Yeah those first bites are okay. Then it's just a greasy piece of shit and it's a pain in the ass to eat. That's why no one ever eats the whole thing. For fuck's sake I got shit to do I don't have 5 hours to pull apart an appetizer.

Cheese fries man. They're huge, covered in bacon, and make my heart hurt. Like cheese fries should.

i wish t.j. rockwells were a national chain. they have the best fries + cheese + bacon combo i have ever had.

http://www.tjrockwells.com/menu.html?appeteasers

"Appeteasers?"

Oh, they can just go fuck themselves. I hate when I go in a restaurant and everything has to have a stupid shit made-up name to make it seem more appealing and fun to brain dead assholes. It absolutely kills me when I want to order something that sounds good, but I have to call it whatever fru-fru ass name that some marketing exec decided to excrete onto the menu. Usually I just point and say, "I want this," and cringe when they repeat it to clarify. I'm a grown-ass man. I'll have blueberry waffles for breakfast, not the Blueberry FruitSplosion ™!!1!