New Found Glory-Nothing Gold Can Stay LP HT EXCL.

Anyone else's copy pop and skip on the A side? Mine is pretty bad, it skips a lot through Hit or Miss and sometimes doesn't make it through the song!

yes, i made a post a few before yours, i cleaned mine pretty good and now it only skips on one song, but yeah when i first put it on hit or miss was all jacked but now it plays through fine. but yeah definitely sucks, records that skip are my biggest pet peeve. it still skips on 2'and 3's but at least thats the last song on the a-side

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from Amoeba (Hollywood) and I picked up a copy of the /500 variant. They have 2 left in stock if anyone else is interested in picking one up. Thanks for getting this out to indie stores Company Ink, it's really nice to pick a physical copy of something as aposed to ordering online and having to wait. Really hope you do this to all future releases and regardless of that, I anticipate future releases from this label. Thanks.

The indie store retail version will also be available in the enjoy the ride records webstore late october(only 20 copies). We are putting up 10 copies once we put up "the fall of troy- manipulator" and 10 copies with "i am the avalanche- self titled" re-issues so people can save on shipping. Just a heads up

got mine surprisingly fast from interpunk. it's nice to have a copy of the album that doesn't have the samples. it does sound pretty hissy during the loud parts. i know it's not a turntable/set up problem, i had just listened to the original pressing the other night, and it sounded fine. but it's cool, the actual recording doesn't sound that great to begin with anyway. i'll take it. no skipping/popping problems. great packaging.

Just got back from Amoeba (Hollywood) and I picked up a copy of the /500 variant. They have 2 left in stock if anyone else is interested in picking one up. Thanks for getting this out to indie stores Company Ink, it's really nice to pick a physical copy of something as aposed to ordering online and having to wait. Really hope you do this to all future releases and regardless of that, I anticipate future releases from this label. Thanks.

Hey, thanks. I would like to do this in the future if everything falls into place again. I have a second project in production but won't be announcing it until its near completion. I noticed a few people had it on that "things that should be pressed on vinyl" threat, so at least a few people will buy it. Thank you for supporting this.

Anyone else's copy pop and skip on the A side? Mine is pretty bad, it skips a lot through Hit or Miss and sometimes doesn't make it through the song!

yes, i made a post a few before yours, i cleaned mine pretty good and now it only skips on one song, but yeah when i first put it on hit or miss was all jacked but now it plays through fine. but yeah definitely sucks, records that skip are my biggest pet peeve. it still skips on 2'and 3's but at least thats the last song on the a-side

Sorry you guys got some bad eggs. I was very meticulous on the audio side of this. The source was, as you can imagine, not ideal for a vinyl cut. I had two sets of acetates cut on this and a sit in mastering session to get this the way I wanted. I also checked the tests on three different set ups. At the end of the day, its a record, and a record with long sides at that. PM me if your copy is irreparably fucked up.

The indie store retail version will also be available in the enjoy the ride records webstore late october(only 20 copies). We are putting up 10 copies once we put up "the fall of troy- manipulator" and 10 copies with "i am the avalanche- self titled" re-issues so people can save on shipping. Just a heads up

awesome i will get this when i get IATA! now i just gotta keep and eye out this month and not miss when its posted!

• 1 month later...

Do you have a estimated date of putting up the IATA s/t press? Been waiting on buying the white/gold till you do so.