I Am The Avalanche - Avalanche United

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the jacket was kinda jacked up though

mine as well...no extra cardboard or bubble wrap doesn't work for international orders... :(

and also skipping issues...I never heard such a scratch on a vinyl record before like during Holy Fuck.

but orange cream vinyl looks so good :)

are you still having issues? email me if so - [email protected]

email is sent

• 2 weeks later...

well I really think there is a problem with the first pressing (orange)

got a second copy today (thx for that).. and again the same issue.. skips one time during "holy fuck" and "is this really happening" has a few skips and "this one´s on me" is almost unlistenable..

side two plays fine tho

Wasn't trying to be a dick, just attempting to contribute to the detective work.

If you want to trade a playable blue or green for one of your first presses, I'd be glad to.

no worries! I didn´t think that you were trying to be a dick! I really meant that you could be lucky :)

Not trying to sound mean either, just contributing, but my orange plays perfectly all the way through...

no worries! I didn´t think that you were trying to be a dick! I really meant that you could be lucky :)

Not trying to sound mean either, just contributing, but my orange plays perfectly all the way through...

strange.. I have two copies.. both have their problems.. all my other records play fine

• 3 weeks later...