I Am The Avalanche - Avalanche United

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what colour do they have on tour?

They had white at the Cleveland date.

I was able to pick up an extra white (/200) copy in order to help someone out on here who missed out on the first pressing or couldn't order from Clifton for shipping reasons.

I also inquired about the four way 7" tour split and they we NOT selling that at the show (Cleveland show was like 5 days into the tour). The guy said it was going to be available late October / early November, so they might have it at the very end of this current tour.

This is the /50 press. What was the extra $10 for? Apparently just the autographs since the print wasn't exclusive. No Download code. I'll be spinning this later but since I'm not an music related autograph collector at all this wasn't the right fit for me but I'm sure plenty of the others who got this will be stoked.

[image]

This is the /50 press. What was the extra $10 for? Apparently just the autographs since the print wasn't exclusive. No Download code. I'll be spinning this later but since I'm not an music related autograph collector at all this wasn't the right fit for me but I'm sure plenty of the others who got this will be stoked.

[image]

Hey Dave if you're not digging it PM me and I'll work something out for you

Are there any Distros, that carry this? I Love the album, but I asked Jon about European shipping, and he only offered banquet records, they have it for 17 pounds+shipping, which is way too much. I don't understand why can't you just ship it everywhere, buyer is a buyer...

I wish we could ship it everywhere but was told we were only allowed to sell to US and Can on this run (outside of the ones banquet is importing). The avalanche dudes are selling through their Merch store though, an I believe they might be shipping to Europe?

Are there any Distros, that carry this? I Love the album, but I asked Jon about European shipping, and he only offered banquet records, they have it for 17 pounds+shipping, which is way too much. I don't understand why can't you just ship it everywhere, buyer is a buyer...

I wish we could ship it everywhere but was told we were only allowed to sell to US and Can on this run (outside of the ones banquet is importing). The avalanche dudes are selling through their Merch store though, an I believe they might be shipping to Europe?

but the first pressing you could ship outside of the us/can??

;)

I hope so.

Yes but now they're sold out!

This is the /50 press. What was the extra $10 for? Apparently just the autographs since the print wasn't exclusive. No Download code.

guess i'm not such an asshole after all since everything i said (which turned out to be right) that resulted in me being called an asshole you have the same problem with.

No, your approach was the issue jackass. I admit it's shocking to see you were right for once. The package didn't live up to the price but you know what? It doesn't give you a right to be an asshole either anonymously or otherwise.

Your act is totally cliche. We get it, you're a rebel. The lone sane voice in an otherwise insane world. You are keeping us all safe by spewing your truths from behind your keyboard one letter at a time. I'm seriously sorry some jerk picked on you all through high school and being an internet prick is the only way you can feel good about yourself but trust me, being decent with others makes life a hell of a lot more enjoyable.