Pearl Jam - OST PJ 20 LP?

andi

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope some of you are watching the PJ20 doc right now on PBS American Masters...on the east coast at least. It's pretty fuckin' awesome so far!

I will be buying it.

On a side note, the new rumor is that the PJ20 Destination Weekend is what is getting the vinyl treatment on Black Friday. I'm trying real fucking hard not to get too excited until there's an official annoucement. I WANT this.

I hope some of you are watching the PJ20 doc right now on PBS American Masters...on the east coast at least. It's pretty fuckin' awesome so far!

Watched this last night with the wife. It was awesome!

So amazing! I was blown away and I can't wait to see it again. I forgot why I stopped listening to this band.

i just purchased the lp version of pj20 at a greek mailorder for 27 € ppd. (http://www.diskopolis.gr/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=11171&category_id=3&flypage=flypage.tpl_vinyl&o ption=com_virtuemart&Itemid=92〈=en)

i wrote them an email twice, asking if the item already is in stock and they answered: "We have in stock and vinyl version and cd version. Both"

i'll let you know if it worked out well. fingers crossed!

I will be buying it.

On a side note, the new rumor is that the PJ20 Destination Weekend is what is getting the vinyl treatment on Black Friday. I'm trying real fucking hard not to get too excited until there's an official annoucement. I WANT this.

I like this new rumor, although I'm unsure of where its from. I looked around on the 10 club forum, but saw no mention of this.

I just want to believe in it so badly!

I like this new rumor, although I'm unsure of where its from. I looked around on the 10 club forum, but saw no mention of this.

I just want to believe in it so badly!

PearlJamOnline posted about it on twitter. That's a fan run account. Until it's actually confirmed I'm trying not to get excited. As of now it's just a rumor that I've only seen once. Hope it does happen though.

• 3 weeks later...

Now up at Amazon, too. Better price also. $63.00 and listed as an import.

http://www.amazon.com/ gp/aw/d/B005H4TH9Y/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?ref_=pd_zg_rss_nr_m_387647011_3

Edit: Price down to $59.15!

Edit II: Now down to $54.89 Here's the non-mobile link:

http://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Jam-Twenty-Vinyl/dp/B005H4TH9Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321882775&sr=8-1

i just purchased the lp version of pj20 at a greek mailorder for 27 € ppd. (http://www.diskopolis.gr/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=11171&category_id=3&flypage=flypage.tpl_vinyl&o ption=com_virtuemart&Itemid=92〈=en)

i wrote them an email twice, asking if the item already is in stock and they answered: "We have in stock and vinyl version and cd version. Both"

i'll let you know if it worked out well. fingers crossed!

i placed an order with this mob too. i wrote them a few days ago asking how my order was coming and they replied that it'll be released on 11/20. the link no longer appears on diskopolis so i'm hoping that their allotment has sold out, rather than they never were going to get the things in the first place.

paid €27.99 inc shipping to Australia so i hope it ends up being legit. will keep ya'll posted.

i preordered a few weeks back @ Diskopolis.gr and asked them today how it looks. He answered:

"We are waiting for the release 19-20 November, we have pre-order 120 pieces

and waiting for SONY to release it. Today or tomorrow we will have and the

final answer for the release. We hope everything goes fine with the release.

Thanks

Dimitris Nikolopoulos"

Anyone else ordered from them??? I paid 27,- € ppd to germany. I don't see this happen comparing the other prices floating around on amzon.com etc. I#ll keep you posted on this.