PO La Dispute-Somewhere at the Bottom of the River

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what happened to the pink/blue copies? Is the white the 5th pressing?

it can still be found here http://www.invinylwetrust.com/La_Dispute_Somewhere_At_The_Bottom_Of_The_River_p/nosr012ab.htm. Also yes, it is the 5th pressing.

When you click "add to cart" it says that it is sold out

When you click "add to cart" it says that it is sold out

Ah, I see. I could swear that the 'add to cart' option disappears when it is sold out on IVWT. Must be a glitch.

meant to post last night a thank you for the heads up on this. would have missed it if not searched for la dispute.

also im confused on why they do not just press, for example, 1500 on three different colors rather than the multiple pressings. wouldn't it be cheaper to just get 1500 all at once as opposed to little segments every 3 months?

meant to post last night a thank you for the heads up on this. would have missed it if not searched for la dispute.

also im confused on why they do not just press, for example, 1500 on three different colors rather than the multiple pressings. wouldn't it be cheaper to just get 1500 all at once as opposed to little segments every 3 months?

They probably got them pressed at the same time in different colors and then release them as separate presses.

• 2 months later...

Attention SATB variant collectors:

I'm looking for the white version of this and my local HT has two copies. I know they've carried both white and the blue/pink. I've noticed one jacket is darker than the other. You can really tell by comparing the top of the two spines. I'm hoping this can determine the pressing.

Anyone care to help me out? Much appreciated.

Just wanted to share the information appletree got me incase anyone is in the same situation:

Looking at the front cover and more specifically the top left corner. The shade is definitely more 'greenish' and not so tan or muddy for the white pressing of the album. The pink/blue looked more 'yellowy' and 'murky'.

Thanks again, Austin.

Just wanted to share the information appletree got me incase anyone is in the same situation:
Looking at the front cover and more specifically the top left corner. The shade is definitely more 'greenish' and not so tan or muddy for the white pressing of the album. The pink/blue looked more 'yellowy' and 'murky'.

Thanks again, Austin.

No problem man, happy I was able to help.