Favorite Holiday Albums on Vinyl

Love Charlie Brown X-mas! I just grabbed for 12 bucks ppd on Amazon! I want a Rat Pack x-mas, I just haven't looked for it yet

Charlie Brown Christmas is a must have. Along with any Bing Crosby collection. I also have Frank Sinatra and Burl Ives holiday albums, and some compilation.

The past couple years I've started going to Half Price Books to get some great holiday albums on the cheap.

Growing up my grandfather would put on the Goodyear and Firestone Christmas albums while we had Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. You can find those on ebay and used shops If you google them you can find a bunch of downloads of them if you want to check them out.

There was also one I remember that was an album from Santa's point of view... I think it had more skits and talking to it than songs. I need to look into that.

Vince Guaraldi's Charlie Brown Christmas is an all-time favorite of mine. I start playing it late October.

Bing Crosby's Merry Christmas is another must-have for me, along with Season's Greetings from Perry Como and Nat King Cole's The Christmas Song. I also like Johnny Mathis' Merry Christmas. My mom plays it all time time and played it when I was a kid so it brings back a lot of good memories.

I also have a few more Perry Como and Bing Crosby records, and a Frank Sinatra record that's pretty good.

I'm a sucker for this stuff.