PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

i thought one of the cornerstones of your store aside from "exact shipping charges no extra fees no bulls*@t." was that you only take orders for things you had in hand and ready ship. as in no pre-orders for anything.

so with Razor & Tie's hands in this can we assume it's just all black like all their releases?

http://www.razorandtie.com/news/razor-ti....deluxe-edi tion

Triple Crown is doing the vinyl and Im sure there will be multiple variants.

Ive said a few times HT will have an exclusive color limited to 1000 but havent heard of any other exclusives/variants yet.

just to clear up the refund issue... i did end up canceling my order with interpunk (im just gonna go with HT) and they gave me store credit. then i emailed them telling them i didnt want store credit and they refunded my paypal.

so i guess there policy on paypal payments is canled orders get store credit unless they ask. lol.

hope that helps.

travis: any word on whether or not hot topic will have an exclusive color for this? what color will it be? pressing info? thanks!
Triple Crown is doing the vinyl and Im sure there will be multiple variants.

Ive said a few times HT will have an exclusive color limited to 1000 but havent heard of any other exclusives/variants yet.

There will likely be multiple variants.

Probably a HT color as well.

There's gonna be a HT exclusive that is readily available in stores and on HT.com
I really dont think any variants have been finalized yet.
I dont think any variants/exclusives have been finalized yet
I think its weird there are pre-orders going up and people are pre-ordering copies without any real info out there about this release yet.
In case anyone missed it...there will be a HT exclusive color. Not confirmed yet on color or how many.
Not sure what color the HT exclusive will be but it will be limited to 1000 copies.
for this one the HT color will be limited to 1000

• 2 weeks later...