PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

Just got an Order Update email from Amazon saying...

"The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected based on the new release date:

Brand New "Your Favorite Weapon"

Previous estimated arrival date: November 28 2011

New estimated arrival date: November 23 2011"

Looks like their new release date is November 21st...now I'm confused.

http://www.amazon.com/Your-Favorite-Weapon-Brand-New/dp/B005QBMZ1A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319201001&sr=8-1

interpunk gives back store credit

no. don't tell people the wrong things jackass. since they don't charge your card till the order ships, they just cancel the order. with paypal they should refund you, if they don't file a claim.

yeah asshole an order i placed got cancelled and i got store credit... so fuck off... i used that store credit to preorder this so i think i would know my shit

no. don't tell people the wrong things jackass. since they don't charge your card till the order ships, they just cancel the order. with paypal they should refund you, if they don't file a claim.

yeah asshole an order i placed got cancelled and i got store credit... so fuck off... i used that store credit to preorder this so i think i would know my shit

[image]

You would think that, but there is this thing called different situations. If you cancel a preorder then your card has not been charged and therefore there is no refund.

[image]

Never thought I'd be able to use this one :3

does not change the fact i have paid them with paypal on two different occassions, both of which i got refunded and not store credit. see i can play that "it happened to me so i know what i'm talking about. wahhhh!!" card too. also know someone who paid with paypal, they gave him store credit upon cancelling, he filed a claim to get his actual money back and interpunk refunded him no questions asked and without a fuss. and they forgot to take back the store credit they have him so he actually wound up making money on an order he wanted cancelled.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Brand-New-%252d-Your-Favorite-Weapon-CD-%28Deluxe-Edition%29.html

"Razor and Tie is set to release Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon Deluxe Edition on November 29, 2011 and SRC is getting you hooked up with this 19 track CD for ONLY $9.99!! That is right.  The entire album has been remastered and includes seven never-before-heard demos."

does anyone know if the vinyl release will also be the remastered version or is that only for the deluxe cd release?