DEFTONES "The Vinyl Collection 1995-2011" box set

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully not that many people know that BSM has them so they are ordering from deftones first.

They probably do know that BSM also has it b/c right at the Deftones.com frontpage you have both places listed to buy. More than likely people are figuring to prefer to buy from Deftones first. And I'm sure they're being enticed for the "random 25 will be signed" thing as well.

hopefully not that many people know that BSM has them so they are ordering from deftones first.

They probably do know that BSM also has it b/c right at the Deftones.com frontpage you have both places listed to buy. More than likely people are figuring to prefer to buy from Deftones first. And I'm sure they're being enticed for the "random 25 will be signed" thing as well.

yeah definitely. i just saw that on the deftones.com main page. =/ oh well, i hope they last 2 more days. what do they mean when they said, "limited to 1000 copies in the U.S." i hope that means only available in the U.S. or something, because to me it sonds like this batch of 1000 is a U.S. pressing and there will be a euro pressing or something later.

yeah definitely. i just saw that on the deftones.com main page. =/ oh well, i hope they last 2 more days. what do they mean when they said, "limited to 1000 copies in the U.S." i hope that means only available in the U.S. or something, because to me it sonds like this batch of 1000 is a U.S. pressing and there will be a euro pressing or something later.