DEFTONES "The Vinyl Collection 1995-2011" box set

hopefully not that many people know that BSM has them so they are ordering from deftones first. I only need $2 in my bank account! I have $184 and my order came to $186. I dont get paid til friday either. =/

$2! Well thats gonna suck to miss for over $2. Hell, I can gift you $2 on paypal if thats all you need.....

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully not that many people know that BSM has them so they are ordering from deftones first. I only need $2 in my bank account! I have $184 and my order came to $186. I dont get paid til friday either. =/

$2! Well thats gonna suck to miss for over $2. Hell, I can gift you $2 on paypal if thats all you need.....

Just checked my account and BSM charged me for the 199.00. Thankfully I had the money in my acct and didn't bounce anything. I thought they didn't charge until they shipped? Anybody else charged already?

It's most likely an authorization. It will appear as a sale through online banking. The issuer will often tell you it's a sale, but it's most likely a pending approval that they will later force through once the item ships. The force will finalize the sale and ultimately charge the card.

Just checked my account and BSM charged me for the 199.00. Thankfully I had the money in my acct and didn't bounce anything. I thought they didn't charge until they shipped? Anybody else charged already?

It's most likely an authorization. It will appear as a sale through online banking. The issuer will often tell you it's a sale, but it's most likely a pending approval that they will later force through once the item ships. The force will finalize the sale and ultimately charge the card.

I just figured they'd do the 1 dollar charge like gas stations do when you use your credit card. They actually subtracted from the balance. No big deal, was just suprised and glad I checked.

Yes, an authorization still reduces the available balance but will not charge the card and show on a printed bank statement. The forcing or utilization of the authorization is what charges the card. Glad you got the set.

I just figured they'd do the 1 dollar charge like gas stations do when you use your credit card. They actually subtracted from the balance. No big deal, was just suprised and glad I checked.

Yes, an authorization still reduces the available balance but will not charge the card and show on a printed bank statement. The forcing or utilization of the authorization is what charges the card. Glad you got the set.