DEFTONES "The Vinyl Collection 1995-2011" box set

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been cool if any of these were sold to record stores (especially since I'm in Sacramento). I would have been able to afford it by then. Oh well, I think I can find a good deal on eBay down the road.

i know huh, u think they would do something special like that for their hometown. Maybe had like 50 available at the Beat or something, that would have been awesome.

It would have been cool if any of these were sold to record stores (especially since I'm in Sacramento). I would have been able to afford it by then. Oh well, I think I can find a good deal on eBay down the road.

i know huh, u think they would do something special like that for their hometown. Maybe had like 50 available at the Beat or something, that would have been awesome.

LOL, I don't think The Beat would be very happy with getting 50. I love The Beat and all but you know they would price it at $249.99.

LOL, I don't think The Beat would be very happy with getting 50. I love The Beat and all but you know they would price it at $249.99.

lol ur right. they overprice everything

Yeah, a lot of things are unfortunately much higher than they should be. Been going there since I was a little kid (back when they were on Folsom Blvd) and they got some really good employees so I still support them when I can. I actually just got back from there. Went to get the new Will Haven album but they didn't get it yet.

Yeah, a lot of things are unfortunately much higher than they should be. Been going there since I was a little kid (back when they were on Folsom Blvd) and they got some really good employees so I still support them when I can. I actually just got back from there. Went to get the new Will Haven album but they didn't get it yet.

will it be on vinyl? I may have to run there on my lunch tomorrow

CD only...for now. They only have one of the CD coming in which is the one I ordered. I'm going to ask Mitch one of these days if they're gonna put it on vinyl.

CD only...for now. They only have one of the CD coming in which is the one I ordered. I'm going to ask Mitch one of these days if they're gonna put it on vinyl.

man! I hope they release it on vinyl ill buy that in a sec

i would too. i asked them about it awhile ago and didn't get a response. their last album wasn't released on vinyl. does anyone know if their label ever releases vinyl?

i would too. i asked them about it awhile ago and didn't get a response. their last album wasn't released on vinyl. does anyone know if their label ever releases vinyl?

Doesn't look like Bieler Bros really release any records. At least none on their webstore. Wish they were still on Revelation.

Doesn't look like Bieler Bros really release any records. At least none on their webstore. Wish they were still on Revelation.

dammit

dammit

I emailed Bieler Bros last night. Here's the response I got today:

Thank you for your inquiry. We are investing options for a limited edition vinyl and will post further news on the Bieler Bros. and Will Haven facebook pages.

Thank you.

I didn't realize that a) Will Haven was still together and B) that anyone appreciated them. Saw them a few times when the first Rev LP came out. Decent guys too (from what you can learn about some dudes crashing on your floor for a couple nights almost 15 years ago). I'll have to check this out.

Thats insane, this thing just sold out like a day or 2 ago. People are dumb.

It's two dead beat bidders effing with him. One of the guys also douched up the other one at $250 now. The sellers are foolish if they don't cancel the bids. Pretty funny though!

never got shipping confirmation or tracking, but i received mine today via UPS. definitely wasn't expecting it to come so soon. No. 000653.

Wow, that's extremely early. What happened to the 25th release date? Can't complain though!

How do they sound?

i know, right? much earlier than i had expected. haven't had the chance to listen yet, snagged them from the UPS dude on my way to work. they sure do look sexy though.

never got shipping confirmation or tracking, but i received mine today via UPS. definitely wasn't expecting it to come so soon. No. 000653.

You sure about that bro? BSM emailed me 48 hours ago with:

"We do not have the finished goods available. When we do we will contact you."