Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

TOday was an epic mail day so i have to represent for a few great sellers on here

KEVINALLEN - shipped super fast and as always throws in funny as shit extras . you cant beat a NM village people album ;0

Locuststar - he took a little bit to ship but damn he made up for it with great packing and throwing in a screen print that i love . you rock man !

No control - amazingly fast shipper and gave me a free fifteen lp i had wanted .

half ass punk show - shipped when he said he did and packaged very well would buy from again for sure !

all in all like all but one of the 33 transactions i have made with people on this board , these went amazing . thanks guys!

i feel bad. with as much buying that i do from you guys. i dont post in here enough. with that said i will do better from here on out to give credit.

awesome dudes from recent. (sorry if i forgot anyone)

MRC, KevinAllen, Ryan, randysxe, and im sure there should be a bunch more. once again i apologize.

noeffinidea and marccrotteau hooked me up a copy of Monoliths and Dimensions from a gig they went to.

i'm not going to go into the big fuck-off saga that spanned a good year or so, that ended up with me scoring Monoliths, but suffice to say noeffinidea is the dog's fucking bollocks and I would fully, heartily and confidently recommend him to anyone thinking of trading with the guy,

marccrotteau helped with the logistics of this endevour and a big thumbs-up to him as well.