Smashing Pumpkins

BTW, does anybody have the Siamese Dream Audio CD boxset? Wondering if it's worth the $20+ dollars for the DVD and Bonus tracks.

With all the stuff it looks like you get, it seems like a good deal to me.

The bonus disc for 'Siamese Dream' is my favorite of the three sets so far - lots and lots of gems. That said, it's one of my favorite albums of all time so I'm a little biased. The live show on the DVD is fantastic as well. If you like the album and are even considering it, you can't go wrong with the set as far as I'm concerned.

The bonus disc for 'Siamese Dream' is my favorite of the three sets so far - lots and lots of gems. That said, it's one of my favorite albums of all time so I'm a little biased. The live show on the DVD is fantastic as well. If you like the album and are even considering it, you can't go wrong with the set as far as I'm concerned.

pretty much this, also the remaster sounds great.

Just got the cancel email from Canada. Sorry guys.

I ordered on the first day too.

Hello from Amazon.ca.

We're sorry to report we won't be able to obtain the following item from your order:

Smashing Pumpkins "Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness (Vinyl)"

Although we'd expected to be able to send this item to you, we've since found it's not available from any of our sources at this time. We realize this is disappointing news to receive, and we apologize for any inconvenience we've caused you.

We've cancelled this item from your order.

Your order is now closed.

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.ca - we hope to see you again soon!

I got the same thing. This is fucked. "Not available from any of our sources" my ass.

"Hello from Amazon.ca.

We're sorry to report we won't be able to obtain the following item from your order:

Smashing Pumpkins "Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness (Vinyl)"

Although we'd expected to be able to send this item to you, we've since found it's not available from any of our sources at this time. We realize this is disappointing news to receive, and we apologize for any inconvenience we've caused you.

We've cancelled this item from your order.

Your credit card will not be charged for this item, because you only pay for items when we ship them to you.

Your order is now closed.

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.ca - we hope to see you again soon!"