4 new Run For Cover Releases 10/18/2011

Guest threegcoalman

Just ordered the new Seahaven and Young Statues along with the Man Overboard The Human Highlight Reel LP.

Along with these and the Dine Alone sale, my wallet's really hurting, but I know I'm sure not haha!!

• 3 weeks later...

so much for some of these shipping out to arrive near the expected release date... thought these were all ready to go and that you already had the records in hand and were just waiting so you could ship them out closer to the release dates. so much for running decent mail order, looks like the same old we take forever to ship orders routine.

so much for some of these shipping out to arrive near the expected release date... thought these were all ready to go and that you already had the records in hand and were just waiting so you could ship them out closer to the release dates. so much for running decent mail order, looks like the same old we take forever to ship orders routine.

Waaaahhmbulance.jpeg

technically, the release day IS tomorrow for some of them (beside the HRC 7"). While I don't like to complain about pre-order delays, I do find it weird that he made a point to say that the vinyl would be in hand and would be shipping out 5 days prior to the release date. Meh, I'll be happy whenever it comes in.

technically, the release day IS tomorrow for some of them (beside the HRC 7"). While I don't like to complain about pre-order delays, I do find it weird that he made a point to say that the vinyl would be in hand and would be shipping out 5 days prior to the release date. Meh, I'll be happy whenever it comes in.