Drive (2011) - OST?

1) aside from the College song, pretty much all the music was written by Johnny Jewel & performed by various bands he produces (Glass Candy, Desire, Chromatics, etc).

2) All that stuff has been released on vinyl by Italians Do It Better, and is mostly available from their e-store

3) Jewel also composed a full instrumental score along the same lines that wound up not being used, and that will be available as a free download at some point, maybe coming out on vinyl later (like 2013, giving how slow he is about releasing stuff).

Excellent movie.

• 3 months later...
Yeah I want to get Nightcall but its a bit pricey at 10 euros, that's the best I've found so far. Might just do it...

No idea if this is accurate but according to Amazon this is getting a stateside release in a couple weeks. I assume it might be US release of the Nightcall EP, now that some people know who Kavinsky is stateside.

http://www.amazon.com/Night-Call-Kavinsky/dp/B006UFHEK8/

Pacific Coast Highway is the hotness.

• 4 months later...
Guest realtalk

This is out this summer from Mondo but is delayed for good reason... they'll be pressing a healthy number of them and they'll actually make it into stores. Apparently they're just finalizing distribution details which has held things up. Also a great Italian horror film score out reeeal soon that I won't make a post for cuz prolly only about 0.009% of the board might care. But I know I'll certainly be getting it! ;)

This is out this summer from Mondo but is delayed for good reason... they'll be pressing a healthy number of them and they'll actually make it into stores. Apparently they're just finalizing distribution details which has held things up. Also a great Italian horror film score out reeeal soon that I won't make a post for cuz prolly only about 0.009% of the board might care. But I know I'll certainly be getting it! ;)

Will be buying both soundtracks....I hate that I missed the one for Maniac when they pressed it...