American Horror Story **SPOILERS**

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but think that Tate will be a recurring character in the series no matter what though.

Unless they stick with the current storyline I don't know how they'd incorporate him into a totally different story in season 2.

Also, I wouldn't want them to. He's my least favorite character.

I'm not sure how they would either, but there's no doubt in my mind that they would find a way. And I wouldn't say he's my favorite character, but he seems to be a fan favorite of a lot of people.

I know he is, but I don't understand why. I think fans (read that as imature female fans) are all fanatic about him because of the romantic story-line between him and Violet.

The problem is they're choosing to forget about the brutal school shooting. Something Tate did for what seems like no reason at all. That scene in the library where the girl under the table pisses herself from fear and he coldy shoots her anyway... Shit was heavy and turned me off of the character all together.

I'm not sure how they would either, but there's no doubt in my mind that they would find a way. And I wouldn't say he's my favorite character, but he seems to be a fan favorite of a lot of people.

I know he is, but I don't understand why. I think fans (read that as imature female fans) are all fanatic about him because of the romantic story-line between him and Violet.

The problem is they're choosing to forget about the brutal school shooting. Something Tate did for what seems like no reason at all. That scene in the library where the girl under the table pisses herself from fear and he coldy shoots her anyway... Shit was heavy and turned me off of the character all together.

Also not a fan of Tate. Dude would have negative infinity karma on this board. I thought that perhaps they would explain his murderous rampage by claiming that the house made him do it but so far they haven't.

Also not a fan of Tate. Dude would have negative infinity karma on this board. I thought that perhaps they would explain his murderous rampage by claiming that the house made him do it but so far they haven't.

i feel sorry for tate, and i believe that Constance's fucked up parenting made him snap.

shes a fucking cunt to everyone that loves her.

If it's not too much to ask, can folks please hold off on spoilers and hints until sometime tomorrow afternoon? I've had to go into black out mode from everything including Twitter because folks in my feed keep blurting reactions to the ending (granted, they aren't giving it away but what they're saying gives me several ideas of what the ending is). Sorry for the librarian act, we won't be able to see this for atleast the next several hours.

If it's not too much to ask, can folks please hold off on spoilers and hints until sometime tomorrow afternoon? I've had to go into black out mode from everything including Twitter because folks in my feed keep blurting reactions to the ending (granted, they aren't giving it away but what they're saying gives me several ideas of what the ending is). Sorry for the librarian act, we won't be able to see this for atleast the next several hours.

I'm not going to post out of spite or anything, but I think the standard procedure would be for you to not read a thread like this until after watching the show. There is no great need for you to read this thread between now and tomorrow if that's when you will watch it.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who want to talk about the ending. I thought it was great. Totally different feel from the other episodes.

I feel like it is pretty obvious that they are done with that house, unless the next season is a prequel.

or the next season is spent scaring away noobs.

i was really expecting a cliff hanger.

but i feel like they left enough closure to where the next season could be anything at all. the question is, will people care?

I really hope they somewhat change up next season. A whole season of them just scaring families away sounds pretty ridiculous and I feel would definitely get boring after a while.

As dumb as it would be... they could make a whole season focusing on the Harmen family as ghosts and all the issues they have in the other world now...

I felt the ending was pretty good. had it ended by the christmas tree (appropriate this time of year) it could be a series finale, but the three years later was pretty good aswell. up until that, ep 11 felt more like a season finale (cliff hanger wise) and this more like a season 2 opener. Great show. Hopefully season 2 will be as good. I don't see how though, it feels like they've milked it enough. A different story and I'm good, though.

one thing I wonder, don't know if you've discussed it already, is why Moira aged... and none of the other ghosts. any suggestions?

i think this show conditioned me to expect so much craziness to be flung at me from all angles that i was a little disappointed with the finale, given that it was paced much more like a 'normal' show.

the only real 'ohhhhhh shit!' moment i had was when mcderpderp bit the dust. where was viv when all that was going down? don't you think she should have, i don't know, staged an intervention or something, considering the conversation that directly preceded that incident?

I really hope they somewhat change up next season. A whole season of them just scaring families away sounds pretty ridiculous and I feel would definitely get boring after a while.

As dumb as it would be... they could make a whole season focusing on the Harmen family as ghosts and all the issues they have in the other world now...

Yeah, I agree a season about them scaring away new families would be pretty dumb.

I guess I just thought the ending was pretty good in that the family was so miserable (even without ghost probs) throughout the whole year, that it actually felt powerful to have them happy like when decorating the tree.

And the "3 years later" part seemed a little contrived. I'm sure people would have bitched about "what happened with the demon baby" if they didn't add that on. I guess the next season could be 13 years after that and focus on the demon child as a teenager, discovering who he is, meeting his father, killing, chilling... Definitely hoping for a whole new start, though.

Hey guys

I've been wating this on FX Canada, and we're about 3 or more epsiodes behind you in the US.

I got a new job and havn't been staying up to watch AHS for the past few weeks, and I've missed Episodes 8 and 9...

I dont want to scroll through the full thread, but I was wondering who the person in the black latex suit is??

I was watching these on Rogers on Demand, but they stopped posting them last week...bummer.

Anyways, if someone could let me know via the thread, or even a PM that would rule.

Thanks!

Hey guys

I've been wating this on FX Canada, and we're about 3 or more epsiodes behind you in the US.

I got a new job and havn't been staying up to watch AHS for the past few weeks, and I've missed Episodes 8 and 9...

I dont want to scroll through the full thread, but I was wondering who the person in the black latex suit is??

I was watching these on Rogers on Demand, but they stopped posting them last week...bummer.

Anyways, if someone could let me know via the thread, or even a PM that would rule.

Thanks!

TATE!

DUHN DUHN DUHHNNNNNNN.

he was trying to impregnate viv to give a baby to mrs. montgomery, who just walked around whining and moaning about wanting one. until she actually got one. then she whined and moaned about it crying all the time, and wanting to smother it.

I'm not sure how I feel about the season finale.

I was super surprised when McDerpDerp bit the dust, especially so early on in the episode. I didn't see that coming.

I also have that question about Moira. Why she aged but the other ghosts don't. Does that mean the stillborn baby ghost will never age and will forever be a newborn?

I believe my favorite part of the episode is when the new owner was being chased around by the ghosts and the mongoloid from the attic jumped down and scared the hell out of her. That shit was hilarious.

What if the demon baby grows up and he's... wait for it.... TATE?!?!?!

Hey guys

Thanks!

TATE!

DUHN DUHN DUHHNNNNNNN.

he was trying to impregnate viv to give a baby to mrs. montgomery, who just walked around whining and moaning about wanting one. until she actually got one. then she whined and moaned about it crying all the time, and wanting to smother it.

My wife and I figured it was Tate, thanks for the update Allison!

I'm not sure how I feel about the season finale.

I was super surprised when McDerpDerp bit the dust, especially so early on in the episode. I didn't see that coming.

I also have that question about Moira. Why she aged but the other ghosts don't. Does that mean the stillborn baby ghost will never age and will forever be a newborn?

I believe my favorite part of the episode is when the new owner was being chased around by the ghosts and the mongoloid from the attic jumped down and scared the hell out of her. That shit was hilarious.

What if the demon baby grows up and he's... wait for it.... TATE?!?!?!

Pretty sure the Moira thing was never explained. Just a liberty they took to make the story more interesting. There are a hundred other little inconsistencies you can find if you look. I remember watching last night and thinking "wait, I thought this family was strapped for cash. That old house in New England would have cost millions."

If you really press for an explanation, maybe since the ghost chooses to allow the human to see them or not, maybe they also have the power to change their appearance. She does it as a game. Just my attempt to explain it.