lady gaga special edition vynil box set

Hi everyone!

I pre ordered the box set in may so i received it yesterday so almost 6 months later....

On the web site of Lady Gaga they said that she etch something on each vynil but i was surprised that they dont!!

It cost me almost 200$ for the box and the delivery and i dont understand this mistakes...

So i want to know if someone got the same problems!!

Thanks!! =)

yess im sorry for my english! i am french .... but if i can express myself better i just want to know if someone has the same problems with the special box set vynil of lady gaga! because she supposed to write something on each vynils but theres nothing on ..... i hope youll understand better like that!! =) sorry again!

This reminds me, whatever happened to that Ke$ha dude anyway? I can't remember his username.

HipsterAsFolk. i was going to make a thread asking about him, but i see he's logged in a few times recently, just hasn't posted anything. Miss that dude.

yess im sorry for my english! i am french .... but if i can express myself better i just want to know if someone has the same problems with the special box set vynil of lady gaga! because she supposed to write something on each vynils but theres nothing on ..... i hope youll understand better like that!! =) sorry again!

Look towards the middle of the record, right outside of the label. Do you see any writing?

Yeah he did. Hipsterasfolk. I thought he brought an interesting angle to the board, while mentioning both Ke$ha and his height in just about every one of his posts. Good dude.

that dude's the only other one on the board who'd own up to having Ke$ha in his record collection. He should definitely post more. (and yeah, I'm still waiting for Cannibal on vinyl)

Look towards the middle of the record, right outside of the label. Do you see any writing?

Nop! no writing .... i have 9 pictures vynil and no writing on any of them!

I never looked at the track listing on this box, what all did they put across 9 records?

the track list have 14 hits : one vynil include two song one on each side of the vynil! and the last one got a lady gaga drawing like in her videoclip born this way when she's disguise in zombie and the drawing style looks like velvet sensation! i dont know if you understand!! sorry i do my best..

I never looked at the track listing on this box, what all did they put across 9 records?

the track list have 14 hits : one vynil include two song one on each side of the vynil! and the last one got a lady gaga drawing like in her videoclip born this way when she's disguise in zombie and the drawing style looks like velvet sensation! i dont know if you understand!! sorry i do my best..

Totally understand, your English is fine. :)

I'm not sure that I'm a diehard enough fan for this box set to be worth getting but it sounds really cool nonetheless.

Welcome to the boards!

Sorry to have shocked you with this question I do not often come on this forum and I thought I could have answer here. Thank you has those who helped me and for the rest I believed that the forum was to re-lay or chatter of some purchases of vynils! if its not the right place to do it you just have to tell me where i can do it! thanks again and sorry if i shocked some of you!

Sorry to have shocked you with this question I do not often come on this forum and I thought I could have answer here. Thank you has those who helped me and for the rest I believed that the forum was to re-lay or chatter of some purchases of vynils! if its not the right place to do it you just have to tell me where i can do it! thanks again and sorry if i shocked some of you!

You're fine, no worries. Good luck figuring stuff out!