TONIGHT ONLY: Long Drive/Lonesome Crowded West

jrodan

Long Drive WILL be repressed eventually, but not lonesome crowded west. the plates seem to have gone missing. and ill take offers dude, some of you kids are truly just a bunch of pricks. im just a kid thats gotta make rent.

Ill give you $150 PPD for the both. Thats a real offer. I know they go for more, but the chances that they both get repressed in the next year are very high so I could just hold off. Let me know

Don't come down on her so hard, if your not interested then screw it, don't reply. If any of us were already hard up, out of money, had some shit luck, and had to resort to selling our beloved vinyl to make bills, can you imagine someone kicking you when your down? That just sucks

its really not that big a deal. i mean, theyre all men in their thirties getting a kick out of harassing teenage girls when they should be spending time talking nicely to grown ladies. but hey, not everyone can have a life.

24, No need to talk to grown ladies, Got one in the other room of my house. I only get a kick out of people asking ebay prices on Board that is here strictly against going to ebay unless it is necessary and can find a deal every now and then, if your really hard up for cash throw em on ebay. People like the prices and deals and good people they deal with on here. So take your hurt feelings and make your money off some poor soul someone else.

Guest mellietronx

Don't you think it's a bit sexist assuming that everyone posting is of the male gender?

For the record, I wouldn't pay ebay prices for those albums either.

Just turned 27. In a great relationship with a grown lady. Self employed and make my own schedule. Do things outside of message boards and record collecting.

Also, 19 is stretching it if yr looking for the teenager argument. If someone were that hard up for money, they sure as shit wouldn't be asking for top pay on records - they'd be willing to go a little less. But what the hell do I know - when I was 19, I was already figuring out how to manage my money so that when the 25th of the month was rolling around, I wasn't sweating bullets for a solid week until the 1st.

Well, its all sold except for the singles and I did take $200 less, as I said I wasnt set at a price. I always tend to haggle with people so sue me for setting the price high to begin with knowing Id drop it.

My feelings arent hurt, and Im certainly no grown lady. Certainly a bit of a child, and though it does tend to get me into trouble in the big kid world sometimes, I like it this way.

Sorry for my prices being high, I dont generally ask that but it got bought anyway, didnt it?

Ill give you $150 PPD for the both. Thats a real offer. I know they go for more, but the chances that they both get repressed in the next year are very high so I could just hold off. Let me know

I had heard that all of the masters from Up records were missing but who knows. There is definitely something keeping Lonesome from being reissued. Issac said it to me himself when I emailed Glacial Pace