Give Up the Ghost (AN) reissues/reunion

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, also, because of the IVWT/Deathwish labeling mishap, I now have two copies of Background Music on 180gram and no copies on Opaque Green... Anyone down for a trade/want to buy a copy on 180gram off of me?

same exact thing happened to me. I didn't need a double 180g so i emailed IVWT nd they r sending me the green one.

Oh, also, because of the IVWT/Deathwish labeling mishap, I now have two copies of Background Music on 180gram and no copies on Opaque Green... Anyone down for a trade/want to buy a copy on 180gram off of me?

same exact thing happened to me. I didn't need a double 180g so i emailed IVWT nd they r sending me the green one.

Rad, I'll try that.

This may interest a few...it seems that photographer Reid Haithcock took pics of the AN Boston show and will have prints available for sale...

Initially say this on DW's tumblr...but here's the link to Reid's tumblr with the announcement:

http://reidhaithcock.tumblr.com/post/15168616833/ill-be-going-into-the-darkroom-very-soon-to-print

All I know is that althought I wasn't there...I'd hang up a large print of that first photo on my walls:

[image]

DW mentioned it on the b9 board. its 300 total of each color. 200 was sold in boston and 100 in LA. - They also said their will not be any vinyl available. Best bet is ebay it.

I actually got them at the LA show, I just figured I'd ask. Thanks for the info, I can finally add them to my trade list.