VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Like most of you, i thought Mania was underwhelming, but i wasn't expecting much. i did enjoy the Shield match, Swagger/ADR, Jericho/Fandango, and the tag match. Of course, Punk/Taker was MOTN. i didn't watch anything after that.

Is it just me or is Fandango basically a cooler Disco Inferno. Pretty boring Mania overall. Punk/Undertaker was match of the night but only because the other matches were worse. No 5 star matches, no real Mania moment for me. Really wanted to see Cody's new robe he kept talking about. Here's hoping something happens on Raw.

I am thinking we will see the bumped match tonight. The Taker/Punk match was awesome. I wish Punk won, 3 loses to part-timers at the last PPVs after being champ/pushed for over a year is hard to take. The Rock will come out tonight and thank all the fans then point to next years Wrestlemania sign. I will then vomit all over my living room.

The Rock will come out tonight and thank all the fans then point to next years Wrestlemania sign. I will then vomit all over my living room.

Laughed out loud as this.

Yeah, WM just wasn't what it could have been. And again, like everyone else, that Punk vs. Taker match was really great.

I'm glad Taker still has the streak. I wonder if he'll try to make it to 25-0. Someone told me Miz is already at 5-0. I wonder if that could be an angle in the upcoming years: streak vs. streak.

I'm glad Taker still has the streak. I wonder if he'll try to make it to 25-0. Someone told me Miz is already at 5-0. I wonder if that could be an angle in the upcoming years: streak vs. streak.

C'mon, man; ain't nobody want to see that.

On a side note, was anyone else disappointed at the lack of a pre-show battle royale? And, even though they had video packages galore, no backstage segments. Very strange.

C'mon, man; ain't nobody want to see that.

On a side note, was anyone else disappointed at the lack of a pre-show battle royale? And, even though they had video packages galore, no backstage segments. Very strange.

were there ANY backstage segments?

According to "inside sources" there is "major panic" and "nuclear heat" on the Rock as he is apparently "no showing" Raw tonight. Probably just "newz," but it is worth noting, i guess.

According to "inside sources" there is "major panic" and "nuclear heat" on the Rock as he is apparently "no showing" Raw tonight. Probably just "newz," but it is worth noting, i guess.

Just read about this, it's going to be interesting what they do with it. Major script rewriting for the night apparently going on right now.

if this puts a konk in the plans to have brockyxxx, then i'm glad he skipped town. i just do not need to see the "big matches" of wrestlemania continue down this path of 3 matches featuring a combination of hhh, rock, brock, cena, taker.

I had an amazing time yesterday! Punk/Taker was epic. I've never heard a crowd louder than that before, and I was in Chicago for Punk/Cena MITB.

Rock/Cena was a huge snoozefest. It felt like I was playing WWE '13 with an 8-year-old who had infinite finishers turned on. Boring.

I was literally the only person in my section cheering for Fandango. Whatever, I think he's great!