VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

atchamania.com, my go-to for streaming, is down. before i make plans to have a bunch of friends over tonight, can someone direct me to a reliable stream?

atchamania.com, my go-to for streaming, is down. before i make plans to have a bunch of friends over tonight, can someone direct me to a reliable stream?

hit up the squared circle reddit about 30-45 minutes before the show starts. they usually have several stream links in the official thread for the PPV

War Games matches are some of the best matches in pro-wrestling history.  But the match listing for that dvd set is not good.  Far too much NWO.  As someone who grew up watching WCW I HATE that everyoe thinks NWO as soon as WCW is mentioned.  NWO killed WCW, they were what lead to the collapse of the company.

War Games matches are some of the best matches in pro-wrestling history. But the match listing for that dvd set is not good. Far too much NWO. As someone who grew up watching WCW I HATE that everyoe thinks NWO as soon as WCW is mentioned. NWO killed WCW, they were what lead to the collapse of the company.

Pretty sure he was talking about the Sin Cara action figure

War Games matches are some of the best matches in pro-wrestling history.  But the match listing for that dvd set is not good.  Far too much NWO.  As someone who grew up watching WCW I HATE that everyoe thinks NWO as soon as WCW is mentioned.  NWO killed WCW, they were what lead to the collapse of the company.

i didn't realize how ambiguous that link was. i was referring to injured sin cara figure.