VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Yeah, Punk/Lesnar is probably my MOTY right now. Amazing.

i thought the crowd was great, except for during the divas match when they were trying to get themselves over by "being wacky!" and chanting random/"ironic" things. Totally disrespectful and tasteless, but then again it is LA, so i'm not sure what i was expecting.

remember the raw after wm, when an entire match between orton and sheamus was filled with the crowd saying "this sucks, but it doesn't have to- let's have fun"?

that wasn't tasteless. it was hilarious. 

yeah, it sucks that the diva's division is terrible. but nothing about that is going to change if there's a bella in the ring.

plus, i'd much rather have a crowd stay hot than start filing into the bathrooms.

remember the raw after wm, when an entire match between orton and sheamus was filled with the crowd saying "this sucks, but it doesn't have to- let's have fun"?

that wasn't tasteless. it was hilarious. 

yeah, it sucks that the diva's division is terrible. but nothing about that is going to change if there's a bella in the ring.

plus, i'd much rather have a crowd stay hot than start filing into the bathrooms.

Safe to say I went to the bathroom during the divas match. 

i appreciate that they're making me rage. this is the kind of hatred you're supposed to create for the bad guys.

but it's just so fucking stupid that the entire goddamn roster is just chillin' 45 feet away. including the monsters who are currently feuding with the shield..