VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Summerslam 2014

1     John Cena © vs. Brock Lesnar     Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

2     Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho           Singles match; Erick Rowan & Luke Harper are banned from ringside

3     Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon  Singles match

4     Jack Swagger vs. Rusev                  Flag match

5     AJ Lee © vs. Paige                        Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship

6     Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns      Singles match

7     The Miz © vs. Dolph Ziggler           Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

8     Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins       Lumberjack match

Predictions:

8 EXTREME AMBROSE VIOLENCE

7 Dolph Ziggler via the "i should be further up the card" leg drop

6 Roman Reigns via the "Golden Boy in Training" slam

5 AJ Lee via the "Dear God, stop the CM Punk chants" armbar

4 Hacksaw Jack Swagger via the "USA! USA! USA!" lock

3 Brie Bella via the "Inferior Acting Skills, Better Wrestler" crossface chickenwing

2 Bray Wyatt via the "i need to win one of my feuds!" smash

1 Mike Client, the "1" in 21-1, via the F5

Was there a pre-show announced?

Thank you for this, just majorly cheered me up.

Does anybody follow Scott Hall on twitter? He responds to anyone who tweets at him and his responses are absolutely ridiculous. If I didn't know it was Scott Hall, you'd have to convince me it wasn't a 13 year old teenage boy.

I'm a big fan of Hall, and I follow him on twitter. It can be one of the most annoying things in social media. His reposes are so ridiculous. The parody twitter, though, is great. It used to be a lot more active.

Pretty sad that Summerslam is the 2nd biggest PPV of the year and there are two titles(Tag Team & US Title) not being showcased.

This will the 3rd or 4th PPV in a row with no US Title match.  Who really cares?  The title doesn't mean anything, they should really just ditch it already.

Summerslam predictions

John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar - Lesnar
Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho - Wyatt
Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon - Brie
Jack Swagger vs. Rusev - Swagger
AJ Lee vs. Paige - AJ
Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns - Reigns
The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler - Ziggler
Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins - Rollins

Rob Van Dam vs. Cesaro - Cesaro

At least 10 mentions of $9.99

John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar - Lesnar

Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho - Wyatt

Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon - Steph

Jack Swagger vs. Rusev - Swagger

AJ Lee vs. Paige - AJ

Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns - Reigns

The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler - Miz

Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins - Rollins through shenanigans

Rob Van Dam vs. Cesaro - I didn't even know this was on the card, but I'll say RVD

This will the 3rd or 4th PPV in a row with no US Title match. Who really cares? The title doesn't mean anything, they should really just ditch it already.

If Lesnar wins and is Champ for while, they'll have to put the spotlight on these other titles and actually have them be meaningful. I just miss the old days when ALL the belts were important.

If Lesnar wins and is Champ for while, they'll have to put the spotlight on these other titles and actually have them be meaningful. I just miss the old days when ALL the belts were important.

I doubt Lesnar even leaves tonight with the titles. I'm hoping for a cash in.

So I didn't win an Emmy last night but I did leave the Red Carpet as the champ. I was having all the Wrestling Fans pass me their belts to pose for photos. I got some crooked looks along the way from fancy people and all but hell, I figure I may never be at the Emmys again and like hell if I wasn't going to have a great time. Lots of high-fives and Ric Flair "Whoooooos" entailed. This is my Sabu pose which the guy who passed me this belt over the barricade appreciated. The Summerslam crowd made this an awesome day/night. Here are a couple of the many belts I claimed yesterday as the new undisputed Red Carpet Champion of the World. 10492229_755361604505396_40169049497321010614115_755347901173433_338908326616386

So I didn't win an Emmy last night but I did leave the Red Carpet as the champ. I was having all the Wrestling Fans pass me their belts to pose for photos. I got some crooked looks along the way from fancy people and all but hell, I figure I may never be at the Emmys again and like hell if I wasn't going to have a great time. Lots of high-fives and Ric Flair "Whoooooos" entailed. This is my Sabu pose which the guy who passed me this belt over the barricade appreciated. The Summerslam crowd made this an awesome day/night. Here are a couple of the many belts I claimed yesterday as the new undisputed Red Carpet Champion of the World. 10492229_755361604505396_40169049497321010614115_755347901173433_338908326616386

Hell yeah!

that must have been so much damn fun. well done, sir.

maybe it's because i've seen maybe 1 raw since the last ppv, but i'm real excited for this show. i'm hopeful that they'll go over the top tonight.