VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Just won the King of the Ring Tournament on WWE Super Card. Tournament lasted 3 days, thought it was never going to end.

FOR REAL. I entered one on a whim without realizing how much of a time commitment it was. Totally not worth doing, I'm just grinding out exhibition matches for cards now.

You all are forgetting about The Rock to take on Lesnar at WM31.

This was the first thing my buddy texted me after the match last night. Rock vs. Brock at Mania 31 is a huge possibility, I think, and I believe it would be a HUGE draw.

However, Reigns vs. Brock will definitely happen, and if they decide to let Reigns take the title, a feud with Rollins will probably be exciting to watch. I do agree, though, that Reigns' match with Orton last night was average and that Orton did most of the exciting work. Reigns is still very green. He'll get there with time, I'm sure.

I would assume Bootista would be back to fight Lesnar at Night of Champions. He is still owed his one on one championship match. Guardians of the Galaxy press tour is over so you know he is coming back. as much as I like Reigns his in ring work is really not improving. He has the look and charamisa but has to be carried sometimes in the ring. I would much rather see Rollins and Ambrose fight for the title with Rollins holding it and Ambrose chasing him.

FOR REAL. I entered one on a whim without realizing how much of a time commitment it was. Totally not worth doing, I'm just grinding out exhibition matches for cards now.

Yea I picked up like 5 super rare cards in exhibition during the time it took me to win a KOTR and get 2. Probably won't do that again anytime soon.

That makes two of us

I'm not even a big anti Cena guy. He's pretty stale but you've gotta respect the hell out of the guy. I'm just a huge supporter of pushing the hell out of Brock Lesnar. He broke the streak, he needs to dominate everyone for a while. And of course Paul Heyman as the man behind the beast is the best. Love that they even used Brock's previous run in with diverticulitis to explain why he had been beaten in the past.

Dream scenario. Bell sound sounds cena charges lesnar. Lesnar side steps and cena hits head on turnbuckle. Lesnar hits a f5. Count to 3. Match done in 10 seconds.

yeah that sounds terrible. Id rather see Cena win if Brock wins that stupidly. At least let Brock suplex him another 16 times and show that he can continue to manhandle him.

Yeah I know it's terrible but that could open up for a character change in cena. 2 humiliating losses bringing out a edgier meaner but not quite heel cena.

Also seems like hogan has been opening up about lesnar. Pretty much trying to challenge him. I really, really hope they don't go that route. At all