VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Gonna sound like an Internet wrestling baby:

My big issue is predictability. Ziggler vs Orton last night for example. Not that I need him to but, in no universe does Ziggler win that match by pinning Orton without interference. Either Cesaro was going to make Orton win, Rollins was going to make Ziggler win, or Orton was going over clean.

I don't have an issue with WWE not pushing people I like. I mean, I liked Tensai, so fuck me right? I have an issue with knowing 95% of the time who is winning, and generally how.

I'm excited to see Rollins vs Ambrose because I have no idea who is winning.

I was excited to see Cena vs Brock again because I didn't know what direction they were gonna go with it.

End rant, I guess?

HIAC is going to be the first PPV I will miss in probably the last 3 years...and I'm not missing it because I will be unable to, I'm skipping it because I have almost zero interest in it. Only match I would even want to watch would be Ambrose/Rollins.

It's obvious WWE is hurting roster wise but it's like they don't even do anything to make up for the injuries to Dbry and Reigns or the fact that Lesnar doesn't appear all that often.

I at least hope that Bray Wyatt returns to something of importance. Also, unless I'm mistaken, Dolph Ziggler isn't even on the card.

^ I can't figure out why they aren't building up the other titles since Brock isn't around. It seems like the most logical time to do it.

I will still watch HIAC, either because I'll be home and it's something fun to do with my friends or I'll be on the road and there won't be anything better to do in the hotel.

Orton face turn? Let's see:

• Huge pops from females and children and the audience
  • Long, monotone, promos with pauses between every few words
  • Good-to-great matches with a draping DDT, powerslam, and RKO out of nowhere worked-in

Sounds like heel Orton with less frowning. So it goes.

Orton face turn? Let's see:

• Huge pops from females and children and the audience
  • Long, monotone, promos with pauses between every few words
  • Good-to-great matches with a draping DDT, powerslam, and RKO out of nowhere worked-in

Sounds like heel Orton with less frowning. So it goes.

well yeah but at least we might get to see him wrestle someone other than John Cena or Dean Ambrose or Roman Reigns

I just want to see a Rollins/Orton match