VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

The XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut has confirmed that tonight’s scheduled WWE RAW taping has been postponed until Thursday. Here’s the official word from the XL Center Facebook page:

STAMFORD, Conn., January 26, 2015 – Due to the impending blizzard in the Northeast and statewide travel bans, WWE has postponed tonight’s live event in Hartford and cancelled tomorrow night’s live event in Boston; however, WWE will emanate live tonight at 8 p.m. ET from its studios in the Stamford world headquarters.

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-raw-air-live-thursday-update-whats-airing-tonight/

This gives the fans time to recover and it gives the WWE time to think ... which they won't use.

Apparently, Rock was pissed that Bryan was eliminated early on in the match.

Kind of makes you think.... perhaps Dolph's big Survivor Series moment was supposed to be Roman's and was only given to Dolph because he got hurt... and then Dolph was most likely taken off TV in that fired angel to make us forget about him and root for Roman... god dam it I hate creative.

Allegedly Dolph pissed off some higher ups by booking his own comedy appearances without their permission. So in theory he was actually back in their good graces and due for a nice push... then that happened.

Watching this RR replay. There's some obvious cheer damping (so far, I think they've toned back some Daniel Bryan chants and a "We Want Refunds"), but they left the CM Punk chant very audible. Most of the Roman Reigns booing seems clear too, so far. Cheers for Ambrose were loud.

I mean, I think there's a difference. My mind just might be playing tricks on me, but I doubt it.

I feel bad for Reigns because he is getting shit on for being in a shit situation. Its tough to go up against Daniel Bryan who is the crowd favorite. I was hoping if he didnt win they could go with some triple threat Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose. I couldn't cancel because i love watching NXT too much

I feel bad for Reigns because he is getting shit on for being in a shit situation. Its tough to go up against Daniel Bryan who is the crowd favorite. I was hoping if he didnt win they could go with some triple threat Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose. I couldn't cancel because i love watching NXT too much

I feel that triple threat would make too much sense. It put a good tie to what you could say has been the last 2-3 years of wwe programming.

Nah, I think Bryan's comments were genuine. I just wonder what the hell he'll do at WM. Now that he won't face Brock, he better face Rollins and beat him, with Rollins successfully cashing in after the main event.

To be honest, the Reigns-Lesnar feud was handled very well, mainly thanks to Heyman (I'm still however, highly doubtful that Reigns should beat him fair and square). On a sidenote, I'm surprised they already booked Cena-Rusev for Fast Lane.