VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

WWF Intercontinental & European Champion Kurt Angle defeated Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho by pinning Jericho after hitting him with one of the title belts as Jericho had Benoit caught in the Walls of Jericho

Sounds like a dope match

I went to two houseshows. WWE seems to come every 3 years to my city, so I hope they'll return later this year and I'll shell out 100 bucks for front row tickets ... maybe.

WWE (Smackdown! & ECW) @ Stuttgart, Germany - Porsche Arena - November 11, 2009
R-Truth defeated Eric Escobar
Shelton Benjamin & Goldust defeated Zack Ryder & Ezekiel Jackson
Drew McIntyre defeated Finlay
Mickie James & Katie Lea defeated WWE Women's Champion Michelle McCool & Beth Phoenix
WWE IC Champion John Morrison defeated Dolph Ziggler
ECW World Champion Christian defeated William Regal
Batista defeated Rey Mysterio Jr. and Matt Hardy
World Heavyweight Champion the Undertaker defeated CM Punk in a casket match

WWE (Raw) @ Stuttgart, Germany - Porsche Arena - April 13, 2012 (6,000; sell out)
R-Truth & Kofi Kingston defeated WWE Tag Team Champions Primo Colon & Epico in a non-title match
Lord Tensai defeated Alex Riley
Brodus Clay defeated JTG
WWE US Champion Santino Marella defeated David Otunga and The Miz
WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix defeated Kelly Kelly
John Cena & Zack Ryder defeated Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger
WWE World Champion CM Punk defeated Chris Jericho in a No DQ match

I actually recorded the whole Punk-Jericho match, it was pretty good. However, I wish I went to the 2006 one, but I wasn't a big fan and I didn't know about it either. It really sucks, because Benoit, Angle and Booker T were there. I'm still very grateful to have seen the Undertaker, Batista, Christian, Regal, Finlay and Punk in action though, since it's unlikely they'll ever do world tours again (a little early to say that about Punk and Christian, but who knows). Same goes for some of the released talent, like Shelton, Mickie and Morrison.

WWF @ Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum - December 4, 1988 (13,500)
Featured Gorilla Monsoon & Sean Mooney on commentary:
Prime Time Wrestling - 12/19/88: Tim Horner pinned Johnny K-9 at 15:54 with a powerslam
Hulk Hogan defeated the Big Bossman (w/ Slick) via disqualification at 16:01 when Slick interfered with the nightstick after Hogan had Hogan pinned following the legdrop; Slick was then able to escape the ring before Hogan could do any damage to him; this bout took place now and lasted so long in order to allow the other talent to arrive from Montreal in time for their matches on the card
Prime Time Wrestling - 12/26/88: Ted Dibiase pinned Koko B. Ware with a small package at 6:16
Virgil (w/ Ted Dibiase) pinned Hercules at 3:36 after Dibiase interfered as Hercules had the backbreaker submission applied and hit Hercules with a chair, moments after the referee was knocked down; after the bout, Jim Duggan made the save against Dibiase and Virgil
Tito Santana defeated Greg Valentine via count-out at 8:55 after ramming him into the ringpost; after the bout, Valentine attacked Santana in the ring until Santana was able to clear him from the ring
Prime Time Wrestling - 12/12/88: Mr. Perfect pinned Jose Luis Rivera with the Perfect Plex at 6:11
Jim Duggan pinned Dino Bravo (w/ Frenchy Martin) at 6:38 with a roll up after Bravo hit a running knee onto Martin who Duggan had pulled onto the ring apron when he attempted to interfere; after the bout Duggan was double-teamed until Duggan cleared them from the ring with the 2X4

Here's my first show.

what a weird night... early in the show, a naked woman ended up on rollins' instagram. then within the last 15 minutes, his finace tweeted his dick pics, seemingly as revenge. this could get ugly.

what a weird night... early in the show, a naked woman ended up on rollins' instagram. then within the last 15 minutes, his finace tweeted his dick pics, seemingly as revenge. this could get ugly.

It's funny how the only exciting thing about wrestling tonight was the nude photo of a NXT diva in training on Rollin's Instagram.

Finding the photo of the NXT chick is better than watching Stardust vs. Kofi Kingston.

Good for Rikishi, but it would've been better if they inducted him with Too Cool in a few years.

Am I the only one who thinks he doesnt belong? I understand that it is just a made up place and it doesnt have any real significance. I know there is "back stage reasons" for this but think about this , a wrestler who has won IC gold once and tag titles twice is going into the Hall of Fame as the same time as Randy Savage.

NSFW Rollins article for those that want to see what happened. The facebook posts with the quotes make it look like the dude really messed up, even if he didn't post the picture. Shitty situation.

That was definitely a fake Sting last night... right? It was brief and it doesn't really matter, but that looked off. Oh well. I definitely got a little pumped when they teased him showing up in the stands.

That was definitely a fake Sting last night... right? It was brief and it doesn't really matter, but that looked off. Oh well. I definitely got a little pumped when they teased him showing up in the stands.

If that wasn't a fake Sting, then good ol' Steve Borden looked very young and had a wig on. Here's a screen grab.

Worse than I thought. Was there anyone standing in those spotlights? I didn't see anyone.

I'm not sure I understand the question.

They did a pretty good job of just flashing that on the screen for about 2 seconds before cutting out. Then, they returned to Triple H lying on the canvas watching the titantron. "Sting" was in and out really clean. I didn't notice anyone else in the ring or on the ramp during this segment.