VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Hearing Carlito and Shelton are returning tomorrow. Id be pretty fucking pumped if that happens. I also think they have a pretty good chance of being pushed now too. Since when they were around they werent being pushed like they shouldve because they didnt have the huge body's....looking at you Chris Masters. 

Official entrant list. Only 20 names. I hope all 10 spots remaining dont all go to surprise entrants.

John Cena

Sheamus

Randy Orton

Dolph Ziggler (has to choose between No. 1 or No. 2)

3MB (Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre)

United States Champion Antonio Cesaro

Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett

The Miz

Ryback

The Prime Time Players (Titus O’Neil & Darren Young)

Team Hell No (Kane & Daniel Bryan)

The Great Khali

Kofi Kingston

The Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow)

Bo Dallas.

Nxt is having a tournament to give the winner a spot in the rumble. There's one less winners spot.

I wouldn't be so quick on writing off the NXT entrant.  They've been moving guys up from NXT fairly quickly as of late (The Shield, Big E).  Could be a way to launch someone.  Probably won't happen, but it could.  Or least have them have a good showing to get them known to the "universe".

Hearing Carlito and Shelton are returning tomorrow. Id be pretty fucking pumped if that happens. I also think they have a pretty good chance of being pushed now too. Since when they were around they werent being pushed like they shouldve because they didnt have the huge body's....looking at you Chris Masters. 

Shelton has been saying he isn't showing up at the Rumble for like 2 weeks on his twiter, BUT apparently he said he would be in an interview.  So who knows.

I would literally bet my life that they won't win.

Doesn't have to win, but needs to have a good showing.  They've been pushing Bo Dallas fairly hard on NXT lately too, so I would expect him to be more than someone who just runs in and then gets tossed before the next entrant (ie. all the announcers last year).

having internet troubles at my friends house. may not be active in here during the rumble. 

so good luck everyone... although it would be really awesome if that money could just stay in my paypal. #cesars'go