VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

It is.  Apparently it's going to follow a similar model as the UFC's Fight Pass.  Web video service like Netflix.  They have apparently started pulling content from youtube and netflix.

Sounds awesome if what Wikipedia describes is accurate. I would pay just to stream Raw but if the ppvs are included too then there isn't any question at all.

That could be really awesome. Its kind of like WWE Classics On Demand but with PPVs and current stuff. I think regardless Ill get it unless its likes $10 a month. I can see WWE jacking the price the fuck up because they know they can.

i'm just the opposite: i like Daniel Wyatt. Although, it is weird that he's the only one with the Wyatt name whereas Harper and Rowan have their own last names. Kind of inconsistent. That match was decent enough.

Man, i wish CM Punk never turned face. He should have been intimidating Piper, not sucking up face heat with DX. i was hoping the Shield would destroy Piper.

I don't think so at least not yet. I see them stretching it to the rumble and going the way of having the eliminate each other.

pretty much writes itself