VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

So I'm going to go to a live show in March. I haven't been to a live show in about 6 years..Does anybody know if on the wwe's site, when you go to the shows and it has the "featured superstars" for each show listed if its usually true who they list?

I'm either going to go to one of the following.

March 1st---and it says the featured superstars are CM Punk, Dbry, Big Show, and the Shield

March 2nd---says featured superstars are Cena, Orton, Big E, Cody and Golddust

I'd rather go to the March 1st show if that's who will actually be there.

So I'm going to go to a live show in March. I haven't been to a live show in about 6 years..Does anybody know if on the wwe's site, when you go to the shows and it has the "featured superstars" for each show listed if its usually true who they list?

I'm either going to go to one of the following.

March 1st---and it says the featured superstars are CM Punk, Dbry, Big Show, and the Shield

I went to the Indianapolis show last week and online they said we would get CM Punk vs the Shield, Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, and the Indy debut of The Wyatts. We ended up getting all of the people mentioned. Hopefully that helps a little.

I went to the Indianapolis show last week and online they said we would get CM Punk vs the Shield, Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, and the Indy debut of The Wyatts. We ended up getting all of the people mentioned. Hopefully that helps a little.

That does help. Thanks.

I'll be buying tickets to that first show then. I would much rather see those guys over Cena and Orton. I'd just be pissed if I bought the tickets and then Punk and Dbry weren't there because those would be the two main guys I'd want to see haha

That does help. Thanks.

I'll be buying tickets to that first show then. I would much rather see those guys over Cena and Orton. I'd just be pissed if I bought the tickets and then Punk and Dbry weren't there because those would be the two main guys I'd want to see haha

Welcome man. You might see if the venue's site also has any info. Banker's Life Fieldhouse also had the card info ahead of time.

Welcome man. You might see if the Venus's site also has any info. Banker's Life Fieldhouse also had the card info ahead of time.

Yeah, I just checked both venues and they both listed what wwe had so I'll definitely be going to that first show in Cedar Rapids. I wish the guys were on opposite shows though because Cedar Rapids is about a 2 hour drive for me and the 2nd show is in Moline which is 30 min from me. Oh well.

I'm either going to go to one of the following.

The WWE will list superstars on thier website that should be appearing.  If you go to the arena the event is at website they will often list the matches, at least the main event.

Bret Hart's first WWF title win was at a House show in Saskatoon.

Great point.

Big move putting the title on Bret at that time. Wouldn't be surprised if they did it off TV to test out the following houses to see how he initially drew as champion. If the houses were bad, they could've always never acknowledged it and given Flair back the belt.

I just caught up on Raw last night. It was one of the better episodes in recent memory. The Punk/Rollins match had a few gaffs but a few nice spots as well. I'm not sure how I feel about Bryan joining the Wyatts. I've loved the Wyatts since they were in NXT and I'm excited to see them getting a push but it feels like a major downgrade for Bryan. It felt like they had the potential to do something really cool with the Wyatts and Kane and it just sort of fizzled out. The Bad News Barrett segment in the last episode was incredible.

So this is pretty awesome- a fellow with leather reader just contacted me about posting up a table at some local wrestling events to sell my stuff.

THIS IS AWESOME (clap clap clapclapclap)