VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I'm pretty sure I'm going to NXT Arrival. It should be pretty cool. I've never been to a ladder match before, and I'm sure Neville is going to pull off some sweet spots.

It would be very cool to see Neville pull off Red Arrow from the top of the ladder. That'll be a cool match to see live. Also, seeing Paige wrestle is a goal of mine. I've got a huge crush on her, hahaha. I'm excited to hear what you think of the atmosphere in NXT. I've heard it's a really exciting place to be.

I've been there before. It's awesome. It's definitely a very smark-y crowd. The last time I went someone started a Bo Dallas chant to the tune of Weezer's Say It Ain't So, replacing 'So' with 'Bo'. Paige is definitely a babe. I'm surprised Emma got called up before her. On the plus side, it means Paige will probably retain the title.

I've been there before. It's awesome. It's definitely a very smark-y crowd. The last time I went someone started a Bo Dallas chant to the tune of Weezer's Say It Ain't So, replacing 'So' with 'Bo'. Paige is definitely a babe. I'm surprised Emma got called up before her. On the plus side, it means Paige will probably retain the title.

That's rad. Yeah, the matches on Arrival look exciting. I was surprised to see Emma get called up first, as well. She does seems to have a good connection with fans and is really marketable as a bubbly personality, though. She's pretty good in the ring too.

Also actually digging the more aggressive Christian.

I'm still a fan of watching Christian, and I definitely think the edgier side of him makes him a little more exciting heading into the chamber, a match that he might get overshadowed in by current star power and up-and-coming wrestlers.

i didn't get to watch last night since i had to wake up at 4. and stupid me scrolled twitter a bit, and saw people freaking out over cesaro, so i was certain he won. even the reaction my co-worker had this morning when he said it was a great show made me think he won.

this might be the first time i've ever been happy to see cena win a match because of it haha.

but with these two matches he's had against cena and orton, i'm starting to wonder if he actually has a shot on sunday. i know it's ridiculous.. but is it? you want a fresh match, put that beast in the ring with batista.

all i know is that when i met him at axxess last year, the last thing i said to him was "i can't wait to see you headline mania next year".

i could see him as a headliner, but on the mic, he hasn't really been given a shot. Sure, they have two months to change that, but the average fan only knows him as Zeb's goon or (if they remember back to last year), that stupid yodeling guy with the 5 languages gimmick. They'll either need to keep him with Zeb as a mouthpiece or let him develop a character really quickly.

i agree, though, i'd love to see him hit Swiss Death or the Big Swing on Batista.

I have a feeling Punk dipping out was a huge favor to Cesaro. I have a feeling Punk would have been I'm the Elimination Chamber if he was still around. Really hope this is the beginning of something big for Cesaro instead of of who do we put in this match oh hey you aren't doing anything. Also anyone else think it's weird that Batista is barely on tv and he supposed to be headlining Mania?