VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i had to stop watching after they followed up the awesome Wyatts/Brotherhood & Mysterio match with Fandango/Santino. Then i read about Ziggler jobbing to Del Rio in under a minute. These guys were battling for a major championship in a match of the year candidate less than a year ago. i don't get this company sometimes. Ziggler can still lose to Del Rio without looking like a dickless chump in the process; give them 7 minutes and make it competitive. i don't get it; Ziggler had one of the best reactions at the Rumble this year after doing nothing for several months, but the WWE doesn't want to do anything with him.

i had to stop watching after they followed up the awesome Wyatts/Brotherhood & Mysterio match with Fandango/Santino. Then i read about Ziggler jobbing to Del Rio in under a minute. These guys were battling for a major championship in a match of the year candidate less than a year ago. i don't get this company sometimes. Ziggler can still lose to Del Rio without looking like a dickless chump in the process; give them 7 minutes and make it competitive. i don't get it; Ziggler had one of the best reactions at the Rumble this year after doing nothing for several months, but the WWE doesn't want to do anything with him.

Ziggler is one of my favorites. He goes out there at gives it his all every night, and yet he gets beat by that asshole

I was thinking that at first, but I dont think it would work. You start out with one of each team, and then the first pod opens and you got a 2 on 1 situation. No matter who the two are they should be able to beat the 1 before the next pod, which is either their third man and it is more standing around, or the other team and they still beat them cause it is 2 on 1. Cause of that I dont think it works with a 6 man match where just one team needs to win, the teams dont pin within themselves.

I was thinking that at first, but I dont think it would work. You start out with one of each team, and then the first pod opens and you got a 2 on 1 situation. No matter who the two are they should be able to beat the 1 before the next pod, which is either their third man and it is more standing around, or the other team and they still beat them cause it is 2 on 1. Cause of that I dont think it works with a 6 man match where just one team needs to win, the teams dont pin within themselves.

Maybe you are right. The Shield matches are usually chaotic with them tagging in and out, interfering, etc. It might kill their whole system if they are in the chamber. i just miss the days of 2 chamber matches on the PPV.

Normally, I'd be annoyed that "every x match ends up paint by numbers" because every shield or Wyatt match ends exactly the same. Lots of hot tags, momentum shifts, total chaos where everyone gets criticaled on the outside before someone hits a huge spot. This happens in every match, and it's one of the most exciting moments of every show.