VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I have a feeling Punk dipping out was a huge favor to Cesaro. I have a feeling Punk would have been I'm the Elimination Chamber if he was still around. Really hope this is the beginning of something big for Cesaro instead of of who do we put in this match oh hey you aren't doing anything. Also anyone else think it's weird that Batista is barely on tv and he supposed to be headlining Mania?

I don't know what you're talking about. He had a GREAT segment on Raw with Randy Orton and Triple H.

/sarcasm

http://wrestlersmania.tumblr.com

This guy does some pretty cool art of various wrestlers. Anyway, if you dig it and are into art prints, you can order a set of 6/12/24/36 prints on 6" x 6" cardboard type paper. He's Canada based so I'm not sure what shipping is to the States, but I asked him to check for me what the shipping cost is to Michigan. I think the charge is $15 + shipping for six prints. Through his tumblr, you can navigate to his Facebook where he gives some more detail. Just tossing this out there to everyone because I think the work is very cool, and it reminded me of the great work that Ry had done previously, as well.

WWE Elimination Chamber 2014

Elimination Chamber Kickoff     Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. Curtis Axel and Ryback     Tag Team match
1     Randy Orton © vs. John Cena vs. Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cesaro vs. Christian     Elimination Chamber match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
2     The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Erick Rowan) vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns)     Six-man tag team match
3     Batista vs. Alberto Del Rio     Singles match
4     Big E © vs. Jack Swagger     Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
5     The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) © vs. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso)     Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
6     Darren Young vs. Titus O'Neil     Singles match

Predictions:

Pre-show: Rybaxel via the "We've got to set up the Rhodes brothers' feud somehow!" slam

6 Titus O'Neil via the "This may be the last time either of us are on a PPV" suplex

5 Usos via the "These guys are winded 5 minutes in!" dropkick

4 Big E via the "Management's renewed interest in the IC title" backbreaker

3 Batista via "Ironclad contract" gimme

2 Dear God, i hope they wrestle for an hour to a time limit draw and have a re-match at Wrestlemania

1 Randy Orton or Daniel Bryan are the two i can see as reasonable choices

Looking at the card, this is a two match show. The Chamber match should be a good mix of brawling and i picture Christian and Cesaro doing some innovative spots. The Shield/Wyatts should be awesome and i bet the feeling in the arena will be awesome during that match. Enjoy everyone!

There is a rumor going around that Brooooccckkkk Leessssnaaarrr will be at the EC PPV. i hope they make it a 7 man Chamber match and don't have him kill Christian or Cesaro before the match.

Lesnar has to get involved some way. Either he sticks his nose in the Batista/ADR match or into the EC match itself.

One can only hope he somehow interferes with the Batista/ADR match and pisses off Batista enough to just make that a match and have it NOT involve the title. Then let D Bry face the retaining Randy Orton at Mania where Brian gets is big moment.

wow that's strange.  I guess it's not doing that well.

I've been doing it for about 4 months now and so far I'm really impressed with the results.

I believe it's doing very well, which was corroborated by DDP on the show for what it's worth. He said profit for '13 to that point was 890K, after paying himself and staff.

I believe it's doing very well, which was corroborated by DDP on the show for what it's worth. He said profit for '13 to that point was 890K, after paying himself and staff.

Interesting, I read in an article that his profit was 890K to date, not just for 2013.  Which would be a huge difference seeing as how it's been around for a while.

But honestly Yoga is the hot thing/fad right now, there are so many yoga dvds/studios around that I would be very hesitant to invest in it.  Especially when your market is fairly limited to pro-wrestling fans.  Everyone I know who does YRG is either a wrastlin' fan or dating one.