VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Any predictions on a new Shield member?

doubt it happens - there's only so much 3v3 we can take and there really is nothing left for the Shield to conquer

we're gonna get a lot of Orton/Rollins v Roman/Ambrose

as sad as I am to see the Shield dissolve, this was brilliant as no one was expecting Rollins to turn. exciting stuff 

but to answer your question - I would love to see Sami Zayn join the Shield. haha

Well all right, I know how I'm spending my lunch break!

How was the crowd reacting to the Shield/Evolution match? I couldn't hear anything at the show, had to have the subtitles on my phone. The Reigns caning spot looked super fucking gnarly.

Paige/Alicia match was kinda meh 

crowd seemed into the Shield/Evolution match although it was poor timing since the Hawks and Kings were in overtime hockey at the same time.

I know this is a very late response.

doubt it happens - there's only so much 3v3 we can take and there really is nothing left for the Shield to conquer

we're gonna get a lot of Orton/Rollins v Roman/Ambrose

as sad as I am to see the Shield dissolve, this was brilliant as no one was expecting Rollins to turn. exciting stuff

but to answer your question - I would love to see Sami Zayn join the Shield. haha

I said the same thing. I would love to see Zayn pulled up or Solomon Crowe since he Ambrose have tag team history

Went to bed before the Rollins turn. Interested to see how everything turns out. Pissed that Ziggler lost to fucking Del Rio. Are you kidding me?

Ziggler has been jobbing to Del Rio (and almost everyone else on the roster) since he lost the World Heavyweight title.

It definitely sucks that he won't be in the MITB match though.

Went to bed before the Rollins turn. Interested to see how everything turns out. Pissed that Ziggler lost to fucking Del Rio. Are you kidding me?

Ziggler has been jobbing to Del Rio (and almost everyone else on the roster) since he lost the World Heavyweight title.

It definitely sucks that he won't be in the MITB match though.

Dolph definitely did something behind the scenes that displeased Stephanie and/or Triple H

Dolph definitely did something behind the scenes that displeased Stephanie and/or Triple H

Right around when he first started getting buried he did a radio interview or something basically bashing their decision to constantly let Orton have the spotlight even though he is a big fuck up. Probably didn't help his cause.

I'm worried that Ambrose is going to get Jannetty'd at the end of all of this.

Just a couple of other things I've noticed.  It's kinda funny that they've gone back to calling the ppv's "pay per views".  They were calling them "special events" and a couple cable companies said they wouldn't be offering them anymore.  Then next "special event" they go back to calling them pay per views.  I wonder if Dish (and I can't remember the other company) not offering the event actually resulted in a noticable loss of revenue for Vince.

Right before the Network launched I read an interesting article (I want to say it was written by Kevin Kelly but don't quote me on that) that said moving forward Raw would be used to unveil the big storyline changes instead of ppv's.  I know it's only a couple ppv's deep since the Network launched but it seems like things might be going that way.  Having Rollins break off from The Shield seems like something in the past they would have saved for a PPV (just like the introduction of The Shield).

I'm worried that Ambrose is going to get Jannetty'd at the end of all of this.

Just a couple of other things I've noticed. It's kinda funny that they've gone back to calling the ppv's "pay per views". They were calling them "special events" and a couple cable companies said they wouldn't be offering them anymore. Then next "special event" they go back to calling them pay per views. I wonder if Dish (and I can't remember the other company) not offering the event actually resulted in a noticable loss of revenue for Vince.

Right before the Network launched I read an interesting article (I want to say it was written by Kevin Kelly but don't quote me on that) that said moving forward Raw would be used to unveil the big storyline changes instead of ppv's. I know it's only a couple ppv's deep since the Network launched but it seems like things might be going that way. Having Rollins break off from The Shield seems like something in the past they would have saved for a PPV (just like the introduction of The Shield).

I thought all of that drama was around the launching of the Network