VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Ziggler has been jobbing to Del Rio (and almost everyone else on the roster) since he lost the World Heavyweight title.

It definitely sucks that he won't be in the MITB match though.

Yeah. It's a complete bummer because he's really talented and goes out there and gives it everything he has every match. Hopefully they will find a way for him to be in the MITB

Dolph definitely did something behind the scenes that displeased Stephanie and/or Triple H

Right around when he first started getting buried he did a radio interview or something basically bashing their decision to constantly let Orton have the spotlight even though he is a big fuck up. Probably didn't help his cause.

That sucks. If you're getting buried, might as well go down in a hail of gunfire I guess

I don't watch Smackdown often, but I'm watching it tonight.

I really do hate that canned audience noise.

Yeah that's why I just read the results tuesday night because I got so annoyed with the dubbed audio of the audience.

It's hillarious though that sometimes they put in a sound of the audience going nuts after like a bodyslam but if you look in the crowd nobody is even cheering haha