VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Also, I really hope that they start to do something cool with Rusev. I'm getting quite bored of these 30 second squash matches. I'd like to see him get into an interesting storyline.

I don't know what to think of Bo Dallas, he is very talented but this gimmick on the main roster seems to have ZERO reaction from the fans.

I absolutely hate the Adam Rose gimmick too. Only good thing it's going on is a catchy theme song. It's a shame because he's a hell of a talent but I don't think he can do much as Adam Rose

I hope they do the two ladder matches, MITB is hands down my favorite, and I was bummed when they switched to just having one a year. Im not holding my breath on the championship one as it will end up being Cena or Orton I feel.

Also, how have I not seen any complaining about Cena teaming with The Shield last night? I get common enemy, but Cena never should have stepped in for them.

BUT JOHN CENA IS SUPER GOOD GUY MAN AND ALWAYS HAS TO SAVE THE DAY! HASHTAG TEAM FRUITY 

Crazy to think how much changed in the course of a year or so. Ziggler got buried, Look at Sandow now, Ryback used to headline PPV's haha

Sad, more than anything. Ryback was super over and now he's toiling in midcard hell.

I hope they do the two ladder matches, MITB is hands down my favorite, and I was bummed when they switched to just having one a year. Im not holding my breath on the championship one as it will end up being Cena or Orton I feel.

Also, how have I not seen any complaining about Cena teaming with The Shield last night? I get common enemy, but Cena never should have stepped in for them.

When I was watching and they hadn't announced the third contestant, I told my brother I hope it wouldn't be Cena and, sure enough....... It could be cool to see him team with the Shield, but I just don't see it happening. I don't think I would care for it too much if it did

Crazy to think how much changed in the course of a year or so. Ziggler got buried, Look at Sandow now, Ryback used to headline PPV's haha

Sad, more than anything. Ryback was super over and now he's toiling in midcard hell.

I was thinking the exact same thing the other day. A lot has changed in a year

About a year ago I went to a house show and I couldn't believe the pop he got when he walked out.  This was when they were pushing him as a face. 

I think they need to end Lana's rants before Rusev's matches.  Her rants about Putin are longer than Rusev's matches.

About a year ago I went to a house show and I couldn't believe the pop he got when he walked out.  This was when they were pushing him as a face. 

I think they need to end Lana's rants before Rusev's matches.  Her rants about Putin are longer than Rusev's matches.

i think they should end Rusev having matches.

Yeah they seem to be keep adding a bunch, I checked and it was just Mahal, and then about two minutes later Drew was added. Id say that  Teddy surprised me, Drew did because I figured that he would eventually get out of the dog house, and doesnt Clay have a movie coming out soon or is it already out?  Also, I thought Hawkins was gone a while ago.

Yeah they seem to be keep adding a bunch, I checked and it was just Mahal, and then about two minutes later Drew was added. Id say that  Teddy surprised me, Drew did because I figured that he would eventually get out of the dog house, and doesnt Clay have a movie coming out soon or is it already out?  Also, I thought Hawkins was gone a while ago.

Clay's movie came out a few years ago. A lot of people say that McIntyre is good talent. I don't know if I've ever seen him in a match where he wasn't squashed.