VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Kofi is actually in the top 10 for merchandise sales (or at least he was). He's not going anywhere.

I saw a post on reddit yesterday about Kofi. It was titled:

Why does everybody hate Kofi Kingston?

Top comment:

Not everybody hates Kofi Kingston. Most people feel absolutely nothing towards him.

Watched Legends House and saw Pat Patterson come out of the closet. That was pretty gutsy and awesome of him.

I think it's awesome that he finally came out, but when I heard that that was the big announcement he made, I was surprised. I thought that it was already widely accepted as fact?

I saw a post on reddit yesterday about Kofi. It was titled:

Why does everybody hate Kofi Kingston?

Top comment:

Not everybody hates Kofi Kingston. Most people feel absolutely nothing towards him.

I have nothing against him, but he's actually pretty boring.  He's got the same handful of moves he always uses.  The only thing he's good for is insane spots in ladder matches and his yearly almost eliminated spot from the Rumble.

I have nothing against him, but he's actually pretty boring. He's got the same handful of moves he always uses. The only thing he's good for is insane spots in ladder matches and his yearly almost eliminated spot from the Rumble.

I feel the exact same way.

Obviously I'd never actually wish that somebody lost their job, I just wouldn't miss the guy if he weren't on my TV.

tuned in mid-way through rollins-ziggler. that was an odd match. lots of cool spots, and they have great energy together. but there were a lot of points where you could tell they just weren't quite on the same page.