VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Im going to catch so much heat for this and Im sorry VC, but I cant stand anything outside of his moves about Daniel Bryan.  His look sucks.  His YES chant is annoying as shit and overall I just dont see the appeal.  But I do understand that real wrestling fans like him for his moves so I will not discredit him.  

Im going to catch so much heat for this and Im sorry VC, but I cant stand anything outside of his moves about Daniel Bryan. His look sucks. His YES chant is annoying as shit and overall I just dont see the appeal. But I do understand that real wrestling fans like him for his moves so I will not discredit him.

I actually wish he would cut his hair and get rid of the beard. And the yes/no chants were so much better when he was a heel and treated AJ like shit.

But his character/gimmick don't matter. At all. It's entirely about his in-ring ability. For fans of that at least.. The mass appeal just boils down to sheep who only need a three letter word to get behind someone.

But his character/gimmick don't matter. At all. It's entirely about his in-ring ability. For fans of that at least.. The mass appeal just boils down to sheep who only need a three letter word to get behind someone.

yea I understand that and thats why I said I would not discredit the guy.  He is a great competitor, but no Kurt Angle.  lol