VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I wonder why they are starting WM at 8? Isn't it normally 4-5 hours?

I've been wondering if they were going to do a later start time. It's a outdoor west coast show. Starting it at regular time will give a nearly total show in the daytime. Kind of bad for a show that users a lot of lighting and pyto

So anyone else want to predict the WM Card?

Lesnar vs Roman 

Cena vs Rusev rematch

Orton vs. Rollings

Triple H vs. Sting

Ambrose vs. BNB rematch

Undetaker vs Bray

Big Show vs. Kane

Ziggler vs. Bryan

Ryback vs. ????

Harper vs. Rowan

Stardust vs Golddust

Miz vs Mizdow

Paige vs Nikki Bella rematch

Kidd/Cessaro vs. Usos and maybe someone else in triple threat

kinda seems like too many matches though

So anyone else want to predict the WM Card?

Lesnar vs Roman

Cena vs Rusev rematch

Orton vs. Rollings

Triple H vs. Sting

Ambrose vs. BNB rematch

Undetaker vs Bray

Big Show vs. Kane

Ziggler vs. Bryan

Ryback vs. ????

Harper vs. Rowan

Stardust vs Golddust

Miz vs Mizdow

Paige vs Nikki Bella rematch

Kidd/Cessaro vs. Usos and maybe someone else in triple threat

kinda seems like too many matches though

You can count two - three of those being put in the pre show starting at 7. You can fit the rest in a 4 hour show

What a trash ppv. Straight garbage from beginning to end. Almost every ending felt rushed or botched. All of the Fastlane animations seemed like something out of an elementary school educational video. Commentary was horrible. The only highlights for me were Cesaro and Kidd winning though the match was whatever, Stardust, and Cena v Rusev. Reigns seemed so gassed about halfway through the match I was convinced he'd throw up. When Bryan started picking up the pace it felt like he was taunting Reigns with his stamina.

I didn't even consider canceling the network during the whole #cancelWWEnetwork thing but if Mania blows I'm going to pull the trigger. The library is worth the price alone but I've watched mostly everything I really wanted to see at this point. They aren't really adding new original programming and every ppv disappoints. I can watch NXT on hulu.

My WM card prediction:

Lesnar vs. Reigns - WWE WHC

Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt

HHH vs. Sting

Rusev  vs. Cena - US Title - Flag Match

Barrett vs. Ambrose - IC Title - No Holds Barred

Paige vs. Nikki - Divas Title

2nd Annual Andre The Giant Battle Royal

Orton & Jon Stewart vs. Rollins & Big Show

Kidd/Cesaro vs USO's vs TBA - Tag titles

Bryan vs. Ziggler

Pre-show - Miz vs. Mizdow

That seems about right. I would guess Cena v Rusev will be a submission match, a diva other than Paige or triple threat for the Divas title, and The Ascension and Prime Time Players in the tag title match. I don't see Bryan v Ziggler happening. Maybe Bryan wins the Battle Royal. Also I'd add Dustin Rhodes v Stardust.

I don't get Bryan vs Ziggler at all. What is he the Miz now.

After rumble, they had a friendly back and forth on Twitter, challenging each other, simply for the sake of putting on the best match of the night. Which, yes pleeeeaaaase!

I watched Bragging Rights over the weekend, where these two had a title for title match- long before either of them were even close to being the fan favorites they are now, and they brought the house down. Such a great match. And the whole time, all I could imagine was how much better they could do it now.

The only thing that pissed me off about Bryan-Reigns was that Reigns kicked out of the Busaiku Knee Kick (which nobody has kicked out of, I believe) but Bryan couldn't kick out of one Spear. Did like the rest of the match though. Bryan heeling it up was great to see. I wish he'd cut his hair and shave a bit and maintain the mean streak without turning fully heel (simply because the fans wouldn't accept it).

I'm glad Kidd and Cesaro are Tag Team Champions and that Rusev retained (even though Cena will definitely beat him at WrestleMania Play). But yeah, the crowd was fucking atrocious. Randy Orton finally returns and no pop? Sting shows up and barely any reaction? Why even bother, then? I don't think anybody was hyped for Fast Lane, but a good crowd can improve even the worst show.

They better give us Bryan-Ziggler, so they can put everything else to shame. It better be like Reigns-Bryan, with nobody turning heel. Sheamus can be in the battle royal, their matches were great but Bryan deserves a more intriguing match-up.

I turned the ppv off during the Ambrose match, even for free they couldnt keep me watching it. I was spending more time trying to get interested in anything else around me besides the ppv it was so bad. I understand that a crowd can make a match seem all the better, but it shouldnt fall on them to make a bad card seem important. Yeah, if the crowd was more lively and behind stuff it would have been better, but you know what else would have worked? a fucking decent card with decent matches and decent endings.