VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

That's what I do. You can have 2 viewers at once except for PPV/Live events. We both work Sunday's till 10 so we never run into that situation.

I share my account as well and we have two people on during PPV's. I use my PS4 and he uses he his X1 if that matters

I liked the little brawl by Bryan and Reigns, it created more of a sense of a rivalry.

I love Stardust but it is getting kind of old. I think they can squeeze out a good story with him and Goldust. 

I know Bryan isn't going to win on Sunday, but I'm holding on to a little hope that it won't be Reigns taking out Lesnar. I don't think he is ready for it

neville & owens had a fantastic match tonight. probably the most impressive performance i've seen from neville.

and i'm finally getting into a groove of regularity with nxt. feels gooood.

It's funny: I don't really like Neville outside of the ring at all, but man, once his matches hit that higher gear, I can't take my eyes off of him.

that was an amazing match. He always seems to put on quality match after quality match. Also that deadlift German had my jaw drop.

Blue pants is the greatest thing in nxt. On another note I watch raw but simply have it on and hardly pay attention to it. Don't even bother with smack down. But nxt I try to never miss. I'm to the point that I don't even read the spoilers. I just want to watch and see what happens

I marked out pretty hard when Rhyno came out. Hopefully he can stick around for a little bit. 

I loved the Neville/Owens match, it was solid throughout. That 450 to the floor was nuts. I was a little bummed because the ending was so abrupt with just the pop-up powerbomb finish.

Somehow I missed Crowe's match so I'll have to go back and watch. Was it any good?