VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I'm not sure I understand the question.

They did a pretty good job of just flashing that on the screen for about 2 seconds before cutting out. Then, they returned to Triple H lying on the canvas watching the titantron. "Sting" was in and out really clean. I didn't notice anyone else in the ring or on the ramp during this segment.

They flashed a spotlight up in the stands a couple times before "Sting" appeared in the ring. I was wondering if there were screen grabs of those moments as well. Not a big deal, just curious. I could search for myself.

i don't really understand the point of a fake sting. maybe if there were like 6 of them that suddenly appeared in the ring..

For that brief shot I understand a stunt double (could've used Mizdow?). I just don't understand why he looked so bad.

Probably not something that needs to be discussed at this length... haha. How about that 5 on 2 match?? What a cool new idea! ...

Speaking of the 5-on-2 match, I don't get why they couldn't bring back Orton there. He's obviously ready to go and there've been plenty of opportunities for his return. Also, where is our lord and savior Bo Dallas?

I've been trying to figure out where Bo can be involved when he comes back. A spot against Bray in the Rumble would've been cool. A comeback against Rusev would be awesome, but it looks like Cena has that win locked up. Wonder what they'll do with him..

They flashed a spotlight up in the stands a couple times before "Sting" appeared in the ring. I was wondering if there were screen grabs of those moments as well. Not a big deal, just curious. I could search for myself.

Oh, the blog where I snagged that photo just had that one and a photo of Triple H in the ring with "I ACCEPT" in the back.

i used to do this for the PPVs; might as well give it a shot for NXT.

Card for NXT Takeover:Rival 2/11/2015

1     Sami Zayn © vs. Kevin Owens     Singles match for the NXT Championship
2     Charlotte © vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley vs. Becky Lynch     Fatal 4-Way match for the NXT Women's Championship
3     Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake © vs. The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto and Sin Cara)     Tag team match for the NXT Tag Team Championship
4     Adrian Neville vs. Finn Bálor     Singles match to determine the No.1 Contender for the NXT Championship
5     Baron Corbin vs. Bull Dempsey     No Disqualification match
6     Tyler Breeze vs. Hideo Itami[22]     Singles match

My picks:

Itami

Baron Corbin

Finn Balor

Murphy/Blake

Undecided between Bayley and Banks; leaning towards Banks

Owens

My expectations are super high for Zayn/Owens, the women's 4-way, and Balor/Neville. Itami/Breeze should be sick, as well. i also think Baron Corbin/Bull Dempsey could put together a fun hoss fight/brawl. The tag team match doesn't get me excited, but i know the LDs can put together a fun match.

Shit I never caught up on last week's episode. Do I skip and watch live, or catch up and watch a replay??

Last week's episode was good, but just a lot of buildup. The main event was a great match, but the rest were good. You could probably skip and not miss much, but if you have the time, maybe do a quick recap.