VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I'm surprisingly ok with how they managed to pull that off. Reigns has a program and time to build, a new guy who was ready is brought up, and Lesnar still looks like a beast. 

Overall it was a solid Mania, which is saying a lot since the build was pretty bad. My only gripes is the uncertainty for what's next with Rusev (marked out for his incredible entrance though), daylight ruining every entrance minus Brock and Reigns' (also what in the hell was Aitch's entrance besides a cheap cash-in), and that damn WWE theme being used for Sting. They should have just hired a symphony like they had in the 2k15 commercial and played his WCW crow theme. 

I loved everything about tonight. I thought the light would kill some of the mood but it didn't. I loved Rusev's entrance. That main event was perfect in my eyes. It looked brutal. Was pretty scared Reigns was gonna win after the second spear. It was a good way for Brock to lose the title, didn't make him look weaker since he wasn't the one that got pinned so in my eyes, win-win. 

On a wrestling high right now so if they keep it going tomorrow on RAW ill be happy

To recap

Cesaro retains

Fuck you, Paul White

Dat powerbomb through the ladder

Daniel Bryan, IC champion

Dat RKO

DX vs nWo, regardless of finish or result, this was 100% driven by the history. The network has been shoving this angle down our throats for a year. Even so, it was still a lot of fun.

A women's match that would have benefitted from every participant being replaced by NXT talent

The Undertaker. As badly as I would have preferred the kind of non-finish that I was raving about last week, I'm just thrilled to see him back in such great physical condition.

LOLCenawins

Brock Lesnar is still the baddest fucking man alive. His idea of foreplay is cumming in Sable's eye.

Fantastic booking to end a match that would be heavily criticized no matter the result. Once Seth came out, I expected a failed cash in that would have saved Roman from looking weak. Instead, he gets rekt by one curb-stomp, and Brock saves face by losing the title without getting pinned.

All I can say is that Extreme Rules has incredible potential, and SR has fucking hell to pay.